what are the 3 must have games on DS right now ?

Drßukkake <Drßukkake@gmail.com> wrote in news:R0spd.23214$lN.15722
@amsnews05.chello.com:

> amd why ?

Assuming you're talking about currently available games, there aren't three
"must haves" - there's only 5 games total in the USA.

Mario DS is probably the only game worth having right now.

Of the others, Feel the Magic is OK but hardly a "must have". Madden,
Asphalt, Urbz and Spiderman I've not played but the reviews say they're OK
but not great. Like any game, if you're particularly fond of the genre any
of those might be a must have, but won't appeal to everyone.

toad.

Eric

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

> amd why ?

Like someone else posted, I also don't see three "must have" games for the
DS yet.

The only one I have bought is "Mario 64 DS", which I would put in a "must
have" list.

The only other game that I considered was "Urban Asphalt", but decided
against it after reading some reviews.

I'm hoping "Ridge Racer" will be cool. Also waiting on "Sonic DS"...

Inferno

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

That'll probably be the Wario Ware games, cause it simply is great fun. The
Supermario 64 DS if you haven't played the original yet and like the
wonderful mario gameplay, and the coming yoshi game.

"Drßukkake" <Drßukkake@gmail.com> schreef in bericht

"Toad-Man" <toad@toadhall.com> wrote in message
> Drßukkake <Drßukkake@gmail.com> wrote in news:R0spd.23214$lN.15722
> @amsnews05.chello.com:
>
>> amd why ?
>>

> Assuming you're talking about currently available games, there aren't
> three
> "must haves" - there's only 5 games total in the USA.
>
> Mario DS is probably the only game worth having right now.

Urbz is great - it would go on my list since the only other one I'm even
remotely interested in that is out is Mario 64. Rayman comes out very soon
and is always excellent for portables.

"Eric" <none@nospam.not> wrote in message

>> amd why ?
>
> Like someone else posted, I also don't see three "must have" games for the
> DS yet.
>
> The only one I have bought is "Mario 64 DS", which I would put in a "must
> have" list.
>
> The only other game that I considered was "Urban Asphalt", but decided
> against it after reading some reviews.

My husband picked up Urban Asphalt and is very happy with it in spite of
mediocre reviews.

Eric

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

> > The only other game that I considered was "Urban Asphalt", but decided
> > against it after reading some reviews.
>
> My husband picked up Urban Asphalt and is very happy with it in spite of
> mediocre reviews.

Perhaps I'll take another look at it. :^) I'm starting to get a little
bored with Mario. Great game, but it does get old when its the only game
you play...

>> > The only other game that I considered was "Urban Asphalt", but decided
>> > against it after reading some reviews.
>>
>> My husband picked up Urban Asphalt and is very happy with it in spite of
>> mediocre reviews.
>
> Perhaps I'll take another look at it. :^) I'm starting to get a little
> bored with Mario. Great game, but it does get old when its the only game
> you play...

Ridge Racer will be out soon too...the latest Nintendo Power shows screen
caps of the two racers side by side with some info on gameplay which might
be worth checking out if you are considering them.

Drßukkake wrote:
> amd why ?

I didn't even know 3 were out. In my town the only one they have is Mario
64. lol

--
A Member of Troll Incorporated 3000

The only game I have for DS so far is "The Urbz," which I like a lot. I
will probably get Mario DS too -- I'm going to rent it from GameFly
first to make sure.

I'm eagerly awaiting the Wario Ware game for the DS, which I think is
due out in February or March.

I bought "Mario" at launch, but got tired of it quickly. I now have
"Feel the Magic" and "Mr. Driller Drill Spirits", both of which I enjoy
far more than the "Mario" game (which I traded-in). Of the two I still
have, only "Feel the Magic" really makes good use of the two screens
and touch-sensitivity. "Drill Spirits" is very fun and addictive, but
it could easily have been a GBA game, I feel. Am I missing something?

Of the three games I've played, I'd say "Feel the Magic" is the
definitive DS title. It has a lot in common with "Warioware", which is
due out on the DS in a few months.

"Randa" <mvprince@comcast.net> wrote in message
> The only game I have for DS so far is "The Urbz," which I like a lot. I
> will probably get Mario DS too -- I'm going to rent it from GameFly
> first to make sure.

I have to agree with you on Urbz but if you haven't finished it yet - be
warned there is a major glitch right at the very end...but there is a way
around it if you get bit as I did.