What kind of GBA game for a 7 years old girl ?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
November 26, 2004 1:47:15 AM

Hi
Please, i need help because I'd like to buy for Christmas two or three GBA
games for my daughter (7 years old).
Any ideas ?
genres : action, platform, race,
Cheers
eric
Anonymous
November 26, 2004 5:59:30 PM

"Kyle" <lyceesavio@free.fr> wrote in message
> Hi
> Please, i need help because I'd like to buy for Christmas two or three GBA
> games for my daughter (7 years old).
> Any ideas ?
> genres : action, platform, race,
> Cheers
> eric

Depends on her skill level...maybe something like Harvest Moon Mineral Town
if she is new to gaming. A couple of the Power Puff games are OK too but I
would check the reviews on those first...have heard good things about 'Him
and Seek'.
November 27, 2004 11:22:45 PM

> Hi
> Please, i need help because I'd like to buy for Christmas two or three GBA
> games for my daughter (7 years old).
> Any ideas ?
> genres : action, platform, race,
> Cheers
> eric

I'd say "Sonic Advance (2 or 3)" and Mario Kart Advance.

They are fast, not too difficult, and a whole lot of fun.
November 30, 2004 12:16:28 AM

>Hi
>Please, i need help because I'd like to buy for Christmas two or three GBA
>games for my daughter (7 years old).

Bust-a-Move - if it's still available
Tetris
(I managed to find a game called Tetris-2 which I think is miles
better than Tetris - but I doubt it's in the shops anymore)
Pokemon Pinball is quite fun

Sorry they're all old games - I've not been keeping up to date

HTH
Anonymous
November 30, 2004 1:19:56 AM

<pjlusenet@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> >Hi
>>Please, i need help because I'd like to buy for Christmas two or three GBA
>>games for my daughter (7 years old).
>
> Bust-a-Move - if it's still available
> Tetris
> (I managed to find a game called Tetris-2 which I think is miles
> better than Tetris - but I doubt it's in the shops anymore)
> Pokemon Pinball is quite fun
>
> Sorry they're all old games - I've not been keeping up to date

Pokemon Ruby, Saphire, Fire Red or Leaf Green....
Anonymous
November 30, 2004 2:56:36 AM

Kyle <lyceesavio@free.fr> wrote:

> Hi
> Please, i need help because I'd like to buy for Christmas two or three GBA
> games for my daughter (7 years old).
> Any ideas ?
> genres : action, platform, race,
> Cheers
> eric

How about The Lost Vikings (a personal favourite - anyone else love this
and it's sequel on the SNES?), Rock 'n' Roll Racing, or maybe Yoshi's
Island?

Regards,
Jamie Kahn Genet
December 1, 2004 4:30:33 PM

<pjlusenet@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> >Hi
> >Please, i need help because I'd like to buy for Christmas two or three GBA
> >games for my daughter (7 years old).
>
> Bust-a-Move - if it's still available
> Tetris
> (I managed to find a game called Tetris-2 which I think is miles
> better than Tetris - but I doubt it's in the shops anymore)
> Pokemon Pinball is quite fun
>
> Sorry they're all old games - I've not been keeping up to date
>
> HTH

Tetris DX for GBC is the best colour version IMHO. Runs wonderfully on a
GBA-SP.

Regards,
Jamie Kahn Genet
--
I am Pentium of Borg, Division is Futile, You will be approximated!
Anonymous