Super Mario 64 DS Forum

Hey everybody

I'm trying to get a forum going about Super Mario 64 DS

There's not much to say, except it's here:

http://mario.seasncp.net

Check it out!

-Sean
3 answers Last reply
More about super mario forum

    If you'd just got the link working...

    "Equin" <sean@furmail.net> schreef in bericht
    > Hey everybody
    >
    > I'm trying to get a forum going about Super Mario 64 DS
    >
    > There's not much to say, except it's here:
    >
    > http://mario.seasncp.net
    >
    > Check it out!
    >
    > -Sean

    If you'd just get that link working...

    "Equin" <sean@furmail.net> schreef in bericht
    > Hey everybody
    >
    > I'm trying to get a forum going about Super Mario 64 DS
    >
    > There's not much to say, except it's here:
    >
    > http://mario.seasncp.net
    >
    > Check it out!
    >
    > -Sean

    Ooops!!!

    mario.seanspc.com - Sorry, there was a typo in the pervious link.
    If that doesn't work, go to http://www.seanspc.net:8080/mario

Console Gaming Gameboy Nintendo Video Games