Super Mario 64 DS Forum

Last response: in Video Games
November 25, 2004 11:09:55 PM

Hey everybody

I'm trying to get a forum going about Super Mario 64 DS

There's not much to say, except it's here:

http://mario.seasncp.net

Check it out!

-Sean

More about : super mario forum

November 26, 2004 12:49:58 PM

If you'd just got the link working...

"Equin" <sean@furmail.net> schreef in bericht
> Hey everybody
>
> I'm trying to get a forum going about Super Mario 64 DS
>
> There's not much to say, except it's here:
>
> http://mario.seasncp.net
>
> Check it out!
>
> -Sean
November 26, 2004 12:50:17 PM

If you'd just get that link working...

"Equin" <sean@furmail.net> schreef in bericht
> Hey everybody
>
> I'm trying to get a forum going about Super Mario 64 DS
>
> There's not much to say, except it's here:
>
> http://mario.seasncp.net
>
> Check it out!
>
> -Sean
Anonymous
December 13, 2004 11:46:05 PM

Ooops!!!

mario.seanspc.com - Sorry, there was a typo in the pervious link.
If that doesn't work, go to http://www.seanspc.net:8080/mario
!