which accessories??

Last response: in Video Games
November 26, 2004 3:52:30 PM

getting our son a GBA SP for Xmas. Need to know what YOU would recommend as
the most critical/best accessories to have. Battery? Adapter? etc..

please rank for me your top 3 or so choices.

much obliged

More about : accessories

Anonymous
November 26, 2004 5:56:47 PM

"bb2004" <beebeFOUR@frontiernet.net> wrote in message
> getting our son a GBA SP for Xmas. Need to know what YOU would recommend
> as the most critical/best accessories to have. Battery? Adapter? etc..
>
> please rank for me your top 3 or so choices.

padded carrying case - this one is the most important in my opinion
Car adapter
earphone adapter/earphones

Also consider - GBA link cable and GBA to cube cable if you also own a Cube
Anonymous
November 26, 2004 5:59:20 PM

bb2004 wrote:

> getting our son a GBA SP for Xmas. Need to know what YOU would recommend as
> the most critical/best accessories to have. Battery? Adapter? etc..

a car adapter maybe?
November 27, 2004 2:15:41 AM

HAND GRIPS are a most.
Saves the hands from getting cramped up when you get "in the zone"

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 12:52:30 GMT, "bb2004" <beebeFOUR@frontiernet.net>
wrote:

>getting our son a GBA SP for Xmas. Need to know what YOU would recommend as
>the most critical/best accessories to have. Battery? Adapter? etc..
>
>please rank for me your top 3 or so choices.
>
>much obliged

Anonymous
November 29, 2004 7:52:47 PM

"B Ghostrider" <Barryufp@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> HAND GRIPS are a most.
> Saves the hands from getting cramped up when you get "in the zone"

Wow - I bought grips with I bought the SP and I never use them, I like it
much better without the grips.
Anonymous
November 30, 2004 6:01:34 AM

I'd say earphones/adaptor, padded case with compartments for games and
accessories. I find the battery life of my SP to be so great that although I
have a car charger, I've yet to use it. I do have a little set of clip-on,
external, stereo speakers, which I like, but wouldn't consider "essential."

Steve

On 11/26/04 6:52 AM, in article iGFpd.4710$266.79@news02.roc.ny, "bb2004"
<beebeFOUR@frontiernet.net> wrote:

> getting our son a GBA SP for Xmas. Need to know what YOU would recommend as
> the most critical/best accessories to have. Battery? Adapter? etc..
>
> please rank for me your top 3 or so choices.
>
> much obliged

November 30, 2004 11:47:47 PM

> I'd say earphones/adaptor, padded case with compartments for games and
> accessories. I find the battery life of my SP to be so great that although
> have a car charger, I've yet to use it. I do have a little set of clip-on,
> external, stereo speakers, which I like, but wouldn't consider
"essential."

Heh, I'm glad I'm not the only one with a whole bag compartment full of BS
that I never use. :^)

I keep my GBA-SP itself in one of the little "official" Nintendo SP cases,
which (along with carts and manuals) is inside a an "official" Nintendo GBA
(regular GBA) case. In the outside compartment of that case, (each inside a
little plastic baggy of it's own), there is -- oh, lets see:

Power Adapter (Of course. Quite handy, obviously)
Spare Battery in a hard case (Along with the GBA tool to remove the screw.
Could be handy one day.)
Car Adapter (Haven't used it yet)
FM Radio Cart (It was only $3. Never used)
Two sets of headphone plugs (One came with the above radio. Neither are
ever used.)
GBA-GC Link Cable (Probably been used a total of about three times now.)
USB PC-Action Replay Cart Cable (Cart is inside case with rest of other
carts. Neither is ever used.)

But, its all there, because --- well, you never know when you might want to
have something!

(In addition, thinking about picking up a small flash cart to keep a bunch
of NES games on. Probably keep that with the DS though.)
!