which accessories??

getting our son a GBA SP for Xmas. Need to know what YOU would recommend as
the most critical/best accessories to have. Battery? Adapter? etc..

please rank for me your top 3 or so choices.

much obliged
6 answers Last reply
More about which accessories

    "bb2004" <beebeFOUR@frontiernet.net> wrote in message
    > getting our son a GBA SP for Xmas. Need to know what YOU would recommend
    > as the most critical/best accessories to have. Battery? Adapter? etc..
    >
    > please rank for me your top 3 or so choices.

    padded carrying case - this one is the most important in my opinion
    Car adapter
    earphone adapter/earphones

    Also consider - GBA link cable and GBA to cube cable if you also own a Cube

    bb2004 wrote:

    > getting our son a GBA SP for Xmas. Need to know what YOU would recommend as
    > the most critical/best accessories to have. Battery? Adapter? etc..

    a car adapter maybe?

    HAND GRIPS are a most.
    Saves the hands from getting cramped up when you get "in the zone"

    "B Ghostrider" <Barryufp@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > HAND GRIPS are a most.
    > Saves the hands from getting cramped up when you get "in the zone"

    Wow - I bought grips with I bought the SP and I never use them, I like it
    much better without the grips.
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

    I'd say earphones/adaptor, padded case with compartments for games and
    accessories. I find the battery life of my SP to be so great that although I
    have a car charger, I've yet to use it. I do have a little set of clip-on,
    external, stereo speakers, which I like, but wouldn't consider "essential."

    Steve

    On 11/26/04 6:52 AM, in article iGFpd.4710$266.79@news02.roc.ny, "bb2004"
    <beebeFOUR@frontiernet.net> wrote:

    > getting our son a GBA SP for Xmas. Need to know what YOU would recommend as
    > the most critical/best accessories to have. Battery? Adapter? etc..
    >
    > please rank for me your top 3 or so choices.
    >
    > much obliged

  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

    > I'd say earphones/adaptor, padded case with compartments for games and
    > accessories. I find the battery life of my SP to be so great that although
    > have a car charger, I've yet to use it. I do have a little set of clip-on,
    > external, stereo speakers, which I like, but wouldn't consider
    "essential."

    Heh, I'm glad I'm not the only one with a whole bag compartment full of BS
    that I never use. :^)

    I keep my GBA-SP itself in one of the little "official" Nintendo SP cases,
    which (along with carts and manuals) is inside a an "official" Nintendo GBA
    (regular GBA) case. In the outside compartment of that case, (each inside a
    little plastic baggy of it's own), there is -- oh, lets see:

    Power Adapter (Of course. Quite handy, obviously)
    Spare Battery in a hard case (Along with the GBA tool to remove the screw.
    Could be handy one day.)
    Car Adapter (Haven't used it yet)
    FM Radio Cart (It was only $3. Never used)
    Two sets of headphone plugs (One came with the above radio. Neither are
    ever used.)
    GBA-GC Link Cable (Probably been used a total of about three times now.)
    USB PC-Action Replay Cart Cable (Cart is inside case with rest of other
    carts. Neither is ever used.)

    But, its all there, because --- well, you never know when you might want to
    have something!

    (In addition, thinking about picking up a small flash cart to keep a bunch
    of NES games on. Probably keep that with the DS though.)

Console Gaming Gameboy Accessories Nintendo Video Games