Closed Solved

Z77 asrock or asus sabertooth

i'im about to build a 2nd gaming computer. my 1st build had the asrock z77extreme4. to me it was great but i didn't oc or do anything other than surf web and watch movies. i got it for 90 with purchase of i5 processor so the price was great. now I'm deciding if i should go with asus sabertooth for 189. is the price worth it. now this build is going to be for me,and i don't want to worry about upgrading for years. also i got the nocuta heatsink 92b. and the corsair vengeance was blocking the fan. they have huge heat spreader. i want to get a 2x4gb ram 1600 that has potential to OC without the huge heat spreader. any recommendations?
6 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about asrock asus sabertooth
  1. Best answer
    for ram you want low profile ram you don't need to overclock it http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820233186 and if you can get the z77 asus sabertooth for 189 go for it.
  2. If you really want to overclock your ram Samsung Green DDR3 is pretty good if you can find it
  3. bigcyco1 said:
    If you really want to overclock your ram Samsung Green DDR3 is pretty good if you can find it

i think i'm going to go with corsair lp that you posted. thanks
  4. Wastert67 said:
    i think i'm going to go with corsair lp that you posted. thanks
    No problem!Your very welcome! ;)
  5. Best answer selected by wastert67.
  6. This topic has been closed by Nikorr
Ask a new question

Read More

Motherboards Build ASrock Product