I want to sell my nintendo ds

My nephews cancelled coming over for Christmas because someone got sick. So
now I'm just keeping one for myself. I live in Chicago, I will only
entertain inquiries in the U.S. I can do overnight shipping. Email me
directly. This is not a hoax.

Nintendo DS 4 Sale wrote:
> My nephews cancelled coming over for Christmas because someone got
> sick. So now I'm just keeping one for myself. I live in Chicago, I
> will only entertain inquiries in the U.S. I can do overnight
> shipping. Email me directly. This is not a hoax.

eBay is your friend...

Nintendo DS 4 Sale wrote:
> My nephews cancelled coming over for Christmas because someone got sick. So
> now I'm just keeping one for myself. I live in Chicago, I will only
> entertain inquiries in the U.S. I can do overnight shipping. Email me
> directly. This is not a hoax.

Uh, ever heard of sending gifts via mail?

John Salerno <johnjsal@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote in

> Nintendo DS 4 Sale wrote:
>> My nephews cancelled coming over for Christmas because someone got
>> sick. So now I'm just keeping one for myself. I live in Chicago, I
>> will only entertain inquiries in the U.S. I can do overnight
>> shipping. Email me directly. This is not a hoax.
>>

> Uh, ever heard of sending gifts via mail?

Yeah, he could send it via overnight shipping. ;)

Incidentally, it's only polite to tell people how much you expect for this.

And if anyone was to trade with a complete stranger via email, then they
deserve everything they get.

This reply is not a hoax.