I want to sell my nintendo ds

My nephews cancelled coming over for Christmas because someone got sick. So
now I'm just keeping one for myself. I live in Chicago, I will only
entertain inquiries in the U.S. I can do overnight shipping. Email me
directly. This is not a hoax.
3 answers Last reply
More about sell nintendo

    Nintendo DS 4 Sale wrote:
    > My nephews cancelled coming over for Christmas because someone got
    > sick. So now I'm just keeping one for myself. I live in Chicago, I
    > will only entertain inquiries in the U.S. I can do overnight
    > shipping. Email me directly. This is not a hoax.

    eBay is your friend...

    Nintendo DS 4 Sale wrote:
    > My nephews cancelled coming over for Christmas because someone got sick. So
    > now I'm just keeping one for myself. I live in Chicago, I will only
    > entertain inquiries in the U.S. I can do overnight shipping. Email me
    > directly. This is not a hoax.

    Uh, ever heard of sending gifts via mail?

    John Salerno <johnjsal@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote in

    > Nintendo DS 4 Sale wrote:
    >> My nephews cancelled coming over for Christmas because someone got
    >> sick. So now I'm just keeping one for myself. I live in Chicago, I
    >> will only entertain inquiries in the U.S. I can do overnight
    >> shipping. Email me directly. This is not a hoax.
    >>

    > Uh, ever heard of sending gifts via mail?

    Yeah, he could send it via overnight shipping. ;)

    Incidentally, it's only polite to tell people how much you expect for this.

    And if anyone was to trade with a complete stranger via email, then they
    deserve everything they get.

    This reply is not a hoax.

Console Gaming Games Gameboy Video Nintendo Video Games