ASUS P8P67 Pro Mobo
Corsair Vengeance 4 x 2gb 1600 ram
I cannot get this thing to post with the ram in the recommended dual channel config of b1 and b2.
Things I have tried so far after reading other posts
1) Single Stick in B1 (BOOT OK for both sticks tested in this fashion)
2) Single Stick in A1 (BOOT OK for both sticks tested in this fashion)
3) Single Stick in B2 (BOOT FAILED, tried MEMOK function on Asus Mobo, no dice)
3) Single Stick in A2 (BOOT Failed, tried MEMOK fuction on Asus Mobo, no dice)
4) Tried Different dual channel kit from other computer that I know works in Dual Channel config (Failed)
So it looks like my B2 and A2 slots just aren't working? I have the latest firmware for the mobo.
Is my motherboard bad? All other functions seem to be 100% a-ok, with the ram in my first 2 slots I have 8gb single channel ram and it surived over an hour of prime95 Blend testing and 6 hours of prime95 Large (cpu intensive) testing with no temp issues at all.