Thumb Pad?

gary

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

What thumb pad? I just imported my DS and I dont think I have a thumb
pad...I do have a DS strap...?

--
Regards,

Gary.

Visit Tigger's site and read his story.
Browse photos of all our cats - Tigger, Tootsie and Tango.
http://www.cutecats.co.uk

gary

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

> What thumb pad? I just imported my DS and I dont think I have a thumb
> pad...I do have a DS strap...?

Silly me, I found it. I must say I am overjoyed with my new toy. And the
thumbpad used with the Index Finger is soooooo much more accurate than any
analouge stick or mouse I have used. I play PC FPS games all the time, I
would love this kind of control!

Ninty have pulled it off this time guys!!!

Gary.

Now all we need are first person shooters. All we have is the one DEMO. I'd
like to see a handheld version of unreal tournament with 1 cart multiplayer.

"Gary" <g@g.com> wrote in message
>> What thumb pad? I just imported my DS and I dont think I have a thumb
>> pad...I do have a DS strap...?
>

> Silly me, I found it. I must say I am overjoyed with my new toy. And the
> thumbpad used with the Index Finger is soooooo much more accurate than any
> analouge stick or mouse I have used. I play PC FPS games all the time, I
> would love this kind of control!
>
> Ninty have pulled it off this time guys!!!
>
> Gary.

---

shabby

On your index finger??