DS Games

Last response: in Video Games
Share
November 30, 2004 10:00:04 AM

Mario DS is so much fun! I am a bit sad at not having any other good games
and it looks like a long time before any coming down the pipe. Where are the
Zelda games? How cool would Wind Walker be?????

- Shabby

More about : games

Anonymous
November 30, 2004 10:03:37 AM

Mr. Driller comes out tomorrow.

"Shabby" <none@none.com> wrote in message
> Mario DS is so much fun! I am a bit sad at not having any other good games
> and it looks like a long time before any coming down the pipe. Where are
> the Zelda games? How cool would Wind Walker be?????
>
> - Shabby

Anonymous
November 30, 2004 6:33:19 PM

"Shabby" <none@none.com> wrote in message
> Mario DS is so much fun! I am a bit sad at not having any other good games
> and it looks like a long time before any coming down the pipe. Where are
> the Zelda games? How cool would Wind Walker be?????

Rayman is coming out very soon too and I'm looking forward to that but the
ones I really want are a ways off - Pokemon and Animal Crossing.
November 30, 2004 8:02:08 PM

Anyone know what's the deal with VG+ preorders for this? I see its
disappeared from their site :(

"Rowdy J" <jkehr@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
news:D XUqd.36328$6q2.31063@newssvr14.news.prodigy.com...
> Mr. Driller comes out tomorrow.
>
> "Shabby" <none@none.com> wrote in message
>> Mario DS is so much fun! I am a bit sad at not having any other good
>> games and it looks like a long time before any coming down the pipe.
>> Where are the Zelda games? How cool would Wind Walker be?????
>>
>> - Shabby

December 12, 2004 8:32:37 PM

"Raph" <raphs@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht

> "Shabby" <none@none.com> wrote in message
>> Mario DS is so much fun! I am a bit sad at not having any other good
>> games and it looks like a long time before any coming down the pipe.
>> Where are the Zelda games? How cool would Wind Walker be?????
>
> Rayman is coming out very soon too and I'm looking forward to that but the
> ones I really want are a ways off - Pokemon and Animal Crossing.

Since Rayman 3 for the GBA (which is an exact copy in 2D of Rayman 2 (!!!)
for the playstation) I lost my trust in this franchise. I've never completed
or even put my hands on Mario 64 except for the first few levels, and now,
years later, finding myself playing it on this next-gen handheld, I find the
game great!! It was a bit unusual in the beginning, but I now don't
understand why I always hated Mario games, as this one is way cool!
I'm actually waiting for the Yoshi game which looks very promising...
Furthermore if Nintendo succeeds in creating a good 3D-rpg of pokemon, this
will be the one I'll be looking for. Next is animal crossing, which I
haven't played... but reviews for the cube are quite good.
Furthermore the DS'es power lies, too, in the ability of playing GBA games,
so if you want some cool games for the Nintendo DS, look for them as well.
The releaselist of IGN for the DS is quite disappointing:

Febuary 14: WarioWare Touched! (Nintendo)
March 14: Pokémon Dash (Nintendo)
March: Yoshi's Touch & Go (Nintendo)
March: Atari Classics (Atari)
March: Pac Pix (Namco)
Q1: Need for Speed Underground 2 (Electronic Arts)
Q2: Metroid Prime Hunters (Nintendo)
May: Ultimate Card Games (Telegames)
June: Ultimate Brain Games (Telegames)
Mario Kart: TBD
Animal Crossing: TBD
Advance Wars: TBD

Warioware is a must have, though. Pac Pix looks funny, but I won't spend my
well-deserved money on it. Atari Classics: look for them on the GBA. Need
for speed underground 2: okay, this might be interesting. Ultimate
Card/Brain Games: WTF?! Animal crossing: yay! Advance wars: I myself ain't a
great fan of the series, but if you're into turnbased strategy, it'll be a
must-have!

Let's see whether more games will be released the moment the DS is
introduced in Europe and the rest of the world.
December 12, 2004 8:34:46 PM

"Inferno" <magicmonster@wanadoo.nl> schreef in bericht
> "Raph" <raphs@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
>>
>> "Shabby" <none@none.com> wrote in message
>>> Mario DS is so much fun! I am a bit sad at not having any other good
>>> games and it looks like a long time before any coming down the pipe.
>>> Where are the Zelda games? How cool would Wind Walker be?????
>>
>> Rayman is coming out very soon too and I'm looking forward to that but
>> the ones I really want are a ways off - Pokemon and Animal Crossing.
>>

> Since Rayman 3 for the GBA (which is an exact copy in 2D of Rayman 2 (!!!)
> for the playstation) I lost my trust in this franchise. I've never
> completed or even put my hands on Mario 64 except for the first few
> levels, and now, years later, finding myself playing it on this next-gen
> handheld, I find the game great!! It was a bit unusual in the beginning,
> but I now don't understand why I always hated Mario games, as this one is
> way cool!
> I'm actually waiting for the Yoshi game which looks very promising...
> Furthermore if Nintendo succeeds in creating a good 3D-rpg of pokemon,
> this will be the one I'll be looking for. Next is animal crossing, which I
> haven't played... but reviews for the cube are quite good.
> Furthermore the DS'es power lies, too, in the ability of playing GBA
> games, so if you want some cool games for the Nintendo DS, look for them
> as well.
> The releaselist of IGN for the DS is quite disappointing:
>
> Febuary 14: WarioWare Touched! (Nintendo)
> March 14: Pokémon Dash (Nintendo)
> March: Yoshi's Touch & Go (Nintendo)
> March: Atari Classics (Atari)
> March: Pac Pix (Namco)
> Q1: Need for Speed Underground 2 (Electronic Arts)
> Q2: Metroid Prime Hunters (Nintendo)
> May: Ultimate Card Games (Telegames)
> June: Ultimate Brain Games (Telegames)
> Mario Kart: TBD
> Animal Crossing: TBD
> Advance Wars: TBD
>

> Warioware is a must have, though. Pac Pix looks funny, but I won't spend
> my well-deserved money on it. Atari Classics: look for them on the GBA.
> Need for speed underground 2: okay, this might be interesting. Ultimate
> Card/Brain Games: WTF?! Animal crossing: yay! Advance wars: I myself ain't
> a great fan of the series, but if you're into turnbased strategy, it'll be
> a must-have!
>

> Let's see whether more games will be released the moment the DS is
> introduced in Europe and the rest of the world.

Oh and Goldeneye will be cool as well, especially in multiplayer,
!