Mario DS: Jolly Roger Star Switch

shabby

Anyone know how to get this star? I am assuming it's the one when I press
the switch it appears but it's trapped behind the cage?

- Shabby

If memory serves. On the nintendo 64 version You had to wall jump between
the cage and the wall to get it. Haven't gotten it yet. It'll be more
difficult to get with the DS controls.

"Shabby" <none@none.com> wrote in message
> Anyone know how to get this star? I am assuming it's the one when I press
> the switch it appears but it's trapped behind the cage?
>
> - Shabby

---

"llib" <willgignospam@sbcglobal.net> wrote in

> If memory serves. On the nintendo 64 version You had to wall jump
> between the cage and the wall to get it. Haven't gotten it yet. It'll
> be more difficult to get with the DS controls.
>
> "Shabby" <none@none.com> wrote in message
>> Anyone know how to get this star? I am assuming it's the one when I
>> press the switch it appears but it's trapped behind the cage?
>>
>> - Shabby

With the cage ones I've usually used Luigi's invisible mode - he can walk
through cages then.

toad.

gary

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

> With the cage ones I've usually used Luigi's invisible mode - he can walk
> through cages then.
>
> toad.

Wow, thats new :)
Game should be here tomorrow, shipped from USA last week!

Gary.

"Toad-Man" <toad@toadhall.com> wrote in message
> "llib" <willgignospam@sbcglobal.net> wrote in
>
>> If memory serves. On the nintendo 64 version You had to wall jump
>> between the cage and the wall to get it. Haven't gotten it yet. It'll
>> be more difficult to get with the DS controls.
>>
>> "Shabby" <none@none.com> wrote in message
>>> Anyone know how to get this star? I am assuming it's the one when I
>>> press the switch it appears but it's trapped behind the cage?
>>>
>>> - Shabby
>>>

> With the cage ones I've usually used Luigi's invisible mode - he can walk
> through cages then.
>
> toad.

Haven't thought of that. Wow this game really is different.

---