Wont boot into windows with intel graphics

folvik

Honorable
Jun 13, 2012
Specs:

Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz

Gigabyte GTX 580 Windforce 3X (just sent in to retailer for repair)

Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P

Corsair Vengeance 8gb @ 1600mhz

Corsair H80

Crucial M4 128gb SSD

2x Seagate 7200RPM Drives

Asus Xonar Essence STX

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

This problem occured when i removed my gtx 580, before i did i uninstalled all nvidia drivers on my computer and updated to the latest Intel HD graphics drivers, i plug my hdmi cable into the back of the motherboard and i turn on the system, hit f9 for the bios, in the bios i change settings so that the computer always use onboard graphics. save and exit! then the system posts just fine but when "loading operating system" appears on screen it kinda freezes and my moniton goes black. then it repeats over and over and over again.

Im really struggling here, if i dont find a solution to this problem the world may end.
I think this is what the mayans predicted after all.

So please help! every reply means something

Thx
-Kristoffer

We only have so many ideas,

I would try safe to get into mode. Hit F8 just before the windows splash screen should appear(maybe even hammer F8).

If you get into windows, roll back the Intel video drivers and try to reboot. Intel on board should at least get you into windows without drivers.

You seem to have a very strange problem truth be told.

folvik

Honorable
Jun 13, 2012
i have also tried to unplug all drives but the boot drive, didnt help. i tried unplugging my soundcard, didnt help. pulling out one memory dimm at a time to test if the memory was faulty, nothing there. what is weird is the system booted up just fine if the video card was in, while the hdmi cable was in the motherboard...