Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

POLL TIME: YOUR FAVOURITE 5 GBA SP GAMES

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
December 1, 2004 5:31:00 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

1. Zelda Minish Cap
2. Metal Slug Advance
3. Sega Arcade Gallery
4. Zelda ALttP
5. Super Ghouls n Ghosts

whats your top 5 ?
Anonymous
December 1, 2004 6:05:05 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

"Drßukkake©" <Drßukkake@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:EAkrd.47837$lN.38702@amsnews05.chello.com...
> 1. Zelda Minish Cap
> 2. Metal Slug Advance
> 3. Sega Arcade Gallery
> 4. Zelda ALttP
> 5. Super Ghouls n Ghosts
>
> whats your top 5 ?

1. Pokemon Fire Red / Leaf Green
2. Urbz
3. Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga
4. Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire
5. Bookworm

- I really like Zelda LTTP but the 5 above kept me playing them longer
December 2, 2004 6:38:01 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

1. Warioware
2. Metroid Mission Zero
3. Zelda Minish Cap
4. Advance Wars
5. Metroid Fusion

"Drßukkake©" <Drßukkake@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:EAkrd.47837$lN.38702@amsnews05.chello.com...
> 1. Zelda Minish Cap
> 2. Metal Slug Advance
> 3. Sega Arcade Gallery
> 4. Zelda ALttP
> 5. Super Ghouls n Ghosts
>
> whats your top 5 ?
Related resources
Anonymous
December 3, 2004 7:01:24 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

Shabby wrote:
> 1. Warioware
> 2. Metroid Mission Zero
> 3. Zelda Minish Cap
> 4. Advance Wars
> 5. Metroid Fusion
>
> "Drßukkake©" <Drßukkake@gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:EAkrd.47837$lN.38702@amsnews05.chello.com...
> > 1. Zelda Minish Cap
> > 2. Metal Slug Advance
> > 3. Sega Arcade Gallery
> > 4. Zelda ALttP
> > 5. Super Ghouls n Ghosts
> >
> > whats your top 5 ?
December 5, 2004 8:33:27 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

Drßukkake© <Drßukkake@gmail.com> wrote in news:EAkrd.47837$lN.38702
@amsnews05.chello.com:

> 1. Zelda Minish Cap
> 2. Metal Slug Advance
> 3. Sega Arcade Gallery
> 4. Zelda ALttP
> 5. Super Ghouls n Ghosts
>
> whats your top 5 ?

1. Wario Ware
2. Astro Boy
3. River City Ransom EX
4. Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
5. Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo Revival
December 6, 2004 1:17:45 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

1. Golden Sun
2. Wario Ware
3. Metroid Fusion
4. Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi's Island
5. Super Monkey Ball jr.

"Shabby" <none@none.com> schreef in bericht
news:t6wrd.10412$6o5.7640@trnddc08...
> 1. Warioware
> 2. Metroid Mission Zero
> 3. Zelda Minish Cap
> 4. Advance Wars
> 5. Metroid Fusion
>
> "Drßukkake©" <Drßukkake@gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:EAkrd.47837$lN.38702@amsnews05.chello.com...
>> 1. Zelda Minish Cap
>> 2. Metal Slug Advance
>> 3. Sega Arcade Gallery
>> 4. Zelda ALttP
>> 5. Super Ghouls n Ghosts
>>
>> whats your top 5 ?
>
>
Anonymous
December 7, 2004 2:27:21 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

1. Astro boy
2. Medal of Honor Infiltrator
3. Sabrewulf
4. Metroid Zero Mission
5. Sonic Advance 3

I have a feeling these will all shift down 1 place when I get my hands on
Zelda Minish Cap ;) 

Inferno wrote:

> 1. Golden Sun
> 2. Wario Ware
> 3. Metroid Fusion
> 4. Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi's Island
> 5. Super Monkey Ball jr.
>
> "Shabby" <none@none.com> schreef in bericht
> news:t6wrd.10412$6o5.7640@trnddc08...
>> 1. Warioware
>> 2. Metroid Mission Zero
>> 3. Zelda Minish Cap
>> 4. Advance Wars
>> 5. Metroid Fusion
>>
>> "Drßukkake©" <Drßukkake@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:EAkrd.47837$lN.38702@amsnews05.chello.com...
>>> 1. Zelda Minish Cap
>>> 2. Metal Slug Advance
>>> 3. Sega Arcade Gallery
>>> 4. Zelda ALttP
>>> 5. Super Ghouls n Ghosts
>>>
>>> whats your top 5 ?
>>
>>

--
From Mr. Bogus (aka Paul) - hiding place reality.
!