Graphics 2 or 1 card + 1920x1080

Hello, I was wondering if 1 great graphics card is better than 2 good graphics cards? I'm sure its been asked alot before. This is my first time building a computer.. Also, suggested card(s) for 1920x1080 hd monitor would be excellent! :)
6 answers Last reply
More about graphics card 1920x1080
  1. Quote:
    Hello, I was wondering if 1 great graphics card is better than 2 good graphics cards? I'm sure its been asked alot before. This is my first time building a computer.. Also, suggested card(s) for 1920x1080 hd monitor would be excellent! :)

Whether 1 or 2 cards are required is up to you, I run SLi'd GTX560 Ti's on a 19 x 10 monitor and it works fine for me.
  2. I would love to get some help on building a gaming pc? So basically what I want is a 26“
    Moniter that's 1920x1080 resolution.. Soo what I'm really looking for is a computer that can handle WOW on ultra settings with around 60+ fps during heavy 5v5 fights...
    There are a few things I'd really like in my computer.. What woulf you suggest also?
    I'd love to have at least 8gbs of ram an i7 2600K with a good motherboard that will support crossfire..
    I don't know if you guys would enjoy doing a whole compatibility list for me that would support all of my needs with all the extra drive bays that I could fill to deck it out?
    Lastly, I'd like to have a wireless n card and ethernet cord also.. So a list of compatable parts with a good case that supports liquid cooling and a kit would be awesome!
    If you had an idea of what I would need for graphics and processor to keep up would for heavy pvp would be awesome.. Sorry i sound so rushed with this.. A little distracted.. Thanks!
  3. Quote:
    I would love to get some help on building a gaming pc? So basically what I want is a 26“
    Moniter that's 1920x1080 resolution.. Soo what I'm really looking for is a computer that can handle WOW on ultra settings with around 60+ fps during heavy 5v5 fights...
    There are a few things I'd really like in my computer.. What woulf you suggest also?
    I'd love to have at least 8gbs of ram an i7 2600K with a good motherboard that will support crossfire..
    I don't know if you guys would enjoy doing a whole compatibility list for me that would support all of my needs with all the extra drive bays that I could fill to deck it out?
    Lastly, I'd like to have a wireless n card and ethernet cord also.. So a list of compatable parts with a good case that supports liquid cooling and a kit would be awesome!
    If you had an idea of what I would need for graphics and processor to keep up would for heavy pvp would be awesome.. Sorry i sound so rushed with this.. A little distracted.. Thanks!

Your best bet would be to repost this thread over here or alternatively I could just move this thread over to that forum if you would find that easier.
  4. That would Be awesome for you to move it over! I'm not too familiar with this website quite yet... And I'm on my cell phone so... :p
  5. This topic has been moved from the section Graphics & Displays to section Systems by Mousemonkey
  6. is this a new build or more of an upgrade, anyways if its a new build, could you please fill out this form: http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/261222-13-build-advice .

it would be interesting to know what your current specs are, may just turn out an upgrade might be a better value option.

Also Welcome to THF! :)
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Graphics Cards Graphics Systems