Graphics 2 or 1 card + 1920x1080

DenisC

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2011
Hello, I was wondering if 1 great graphics card is better than 2 good graphics cards? I'm sure its been asked alot before. This is my first time building a computer.. Also, suggested card(s) for 1920x1080 hd monitor would be excellent! :)

Hello, I was wondering if 1 great graphics card is better than 2 good graphics cards? I'm sure its been asked alot before. This is my first time building a computer.. Also, suggested card(s) for 1920x1080 hd monitor would be excellent! :)
Whether 1 or 2 cards are required is up to you, I run SLi'd GTX560 Ti's on a 19 x 10 monitor and it works fine for me.

DenisC

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2011
I would love to get some help on building a gaming pc? So basically what I want is a 26“
Moniter that's 1920x1080 resolution.. Soo what I'm really looking for is a computer that can handle WOW on ultra settings with around 60+ fps during heavy 5v5 fights...
There are a few things I'd really like in my computer.. What woulf you suggest also?
I'd love to have at least 8gbs of ram an i7 2600K with a good motherboard that will support crossfire..
I don't know if you guys would enjoy doing a whole compatibility list for me that would support all of my needs with all the extra drive bays that I could fill to deck it out?
Lastly, I'd like to have a wireless n card and ethernet cord also.. So a list of compatable parts with a good case that supports liquid cooling and a kit would be awesome!
If you had an idea of what I would need for graphics and processor to keep up would for heavy pvp would be awesome.. Sorry i sound so rushed with this.. A little distracted.. Thanks!

I would love to get some help on building a gaming pc? So basically what I want is a 26“
Moniter that's 1920x1080 resolution.. Soo what I'm really looking for is a computer that can handle WOW on ultra settings with around 60+ fps during heavy 5v5 fights...
There are a few things I'd really like in my computer.. What woulf you suggest also?
I'd love to have at least 8gbs of ram an i7 2600K with a good motherboard that will support crossfire..
I don't know if you guys would enjoy doing a whole compatibility list for me that would support all of my needs with all the extra drive bays that I could fill to deck it out?
Lastly, I'd like to have a wireless n card and ethernet cord also.. So a list of compatable parts with a good case that supports liquid cooling and a kit would be awesome!
If you had an idea of what I would need for graphics and processor to keep up would for heavy pvp would be awesome.. Sorry i sound so rushed with this.. A little distracted.. Thanks!
Your best bet would be to repost this thread over here or alternatively I could just move this thread over to that forum if you would find that easier.