Sign in with
Your question

Emachine t3256 Major Problems.

Last response: in Systems
June 27, 2011 4:01:31 AM

Hey guys so I have a Emachine t3256 and I have been having some major problems lately and now the system seems to have a complete failure.

Recently I have been experiencing blue screen crashes with no monitor signal. Random system reboots along with 2-3 second beeps afterwards and the only solution I had was to turn it off and be patient. And most of the time it would go back to normal. What I have been noticing is these symptoms wouldn't happen nearly at all when I would have my computer running for a week + 24/7. It all starts to come back when I turn my computer off for the night and what not. Recently my computer hasn't been on 24/7 and the symptoms are coming back and now it beeps from the second I turn it on.. with no monitor signal at all. I want to say its a power supply problem but I'm not sure. Any feed back would be great thanks.
June 27, 2011 4:26:43 AM

Sounds like the psu is taking a crap. You could always reformat and see if that makes a difference, and if not look into getting a new psu.
June 27, 2011 5:15:02 AM

I would reformat if i could but I cant see anything on the monitor anymore.
Related resources
June 27, 2011 5:41:19 AM

If the PSU did go out, is it possible for it to damage other components?
June 27, 2011 5:36:49 PM

I second the PSU going bad. Both e-machines I bought for my sister in-law both had power supplies that died. The first one took out the MB. The second one worked OK after PSU replacement.
June 27, 2011 7:09:47 PM

Okay well I just replaced the PSU and now the beeming is gone, but there is still no signal to the monitor.
June 27, 2011 7:10:43 PM

Along with an aftermarket video card with still no signal and I tryed using the standard built in video card and still nothing.
!