Will this psu run 560 ti (No SLI)

Solution
the neo eco 520 will run as much as a gtx 570 clocked till the pcb combusts a full water cooling system and cpu clocked till it melts through the board

Rannek

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2011
United States, from Newegg. I'm open to any suggestions, I just don't think I need much more than that for single card use/decent overclocking. Some people keep recommending 750w but I don't plan to SLI, so I think it'd just be a waste.

Rannek

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2011
I see it has 30 less watts, but I'm assuming the singular V rail and amps are better? I'm not too knowledgeable of PSU's. Thanks for your input though, I appreciate it.

modern psu's are are actually specified buy their 12v rail which is also where the most power is drawn from on a psu
cpu
graphics
motherboard

all use the 12v rail the neo eco might have an overall less wattage but it has more amps available on the 12v rail

and the antec bp unit is more a low end office jockey psu
the antec neo eco is a step higher in being an entry level enthusiast power supply

Rannek

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2011
I understand. Thanks for your information and time. So you're saying if I were to get the Neo Eco I'd be fine for a single 560 ti with some mild overclocking on it? With possibly a bit more overclocking on the i5 2500k?