  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
Anonymous
December 6, 2004 2:18:54 AM

Anyone know of all the locations of the white rabbits in super mario ds?

More about : white rabbits

Anonymous
December 6, 2004 3:36:56 AM

Joe³ <frypappy1@ wrote:
> Anyone know of all the locations of the white rabbits in super mario ds?

They show up randomly in place of real rabbits. I've found it's easiest
to get them w/ Yoshi. Just go out front and check all of Yoshi's
rabbits. If one isn't white go back in and then come back out. Repeat
until you have the whole key.

-Doc
Anonymous
December 6, 2004 9:37:23 PM

On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 00:36:56 GMT, docdude316
<docdude316NOSPAM@gmail.com> wrote:

> Joe³ <frypappy1@ wrote:
>> Anyone know of all the locations of the white rabbits in super mario ds?
>>

>They show up randomly in place of real rabbits. I've found it's easiest
>to get them w/ Yoshi. Just go out front and check all of Yoshi's
>rabbits. If one isn't white go back in and then come back out. Repeat
>until you have the whole key.
>
>-Doc

Goto: gamefaqs.com you will find the rabbit location list there.

Steverd