Nothin' like this!

Nintendo's new DS--two screens, twice the fun, and FREE!
Totally FREE!
Just visit this site to get the scoop on one of the hottest offers on the Net!
http://www.ds4free.com/default.aspx?r=92661
6 answers Last reply
More about nothin this

    webmaster@hopeacademy.org (Scott) wrote in

    > Nintendo's new DS--two screens, twice the fun, and FREE!
    > Totally FREE!
    > Just visit this site to get the scoop on one of the hottest offers on
    > the Net! http://www.ds4free.com/default.aspx?r=92661

    Shan't!

    Yay pyramid schemes!

    "Inferno" <magicmonster@wanadoo.nl> wrote in news:41b47385$0$58716$b83b6cc0
    @news.wanadoo.nl:

    > Yay pyramid schemes!

    Yay! Plonk file! :)

    Inferno top-posted:
    > Yay pyramid schemes!
    >
    > "rkcoggy" <rkcoggynospamforme@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
    >>
    >>Shan't!

    You and rkcoggy are sure doing your best to promote this particular
    pyramid scheme (quoting, as you did, the entire original message).
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

    John Miller <me@privacy.net> wrote in news:cp1shd$o4t$3@n4vu2.n4vu.com:

    > You and rkcoggy are sure doing your best to promote this particular
    > pyramid scheme (quoting, as you did, the entire original message).

    An aberration caused by lack of familiarity with Xnews. It won't happen
    again M'lud!

    --
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

    > Nintendo's new DS--two screens, twice the fun, and FREE!
    > Totally FREE!
    > Just visit this site to get the scoop on one of the hottest offers on the
    Net!

    Don't need to look at this site as I'm sure its some sort of Ponzi scheme.

    I'm also willing to bet that you'll be nickled and dimed for more than $150
    by this scheme -- and won't have a DS to show for it at the end. Kind of
    like, social security...

Console Gaming Games Gameboy Video Nintendo Video Games