Wetbyte

Distinguished
May 19, 2011
Getting ready to finally buy a system from CyberpowerPC and wanted to see if I could get a little help:

1) Is there any real difference between these two GigaByte motherboards worth paying an extra 80 bucks for?
GA-Z68A-D3H-B3
GA-Z68A-UD4-B3

2) From what I can tell if I get an Azza Hurrican 2000 full tower I'll have exactly four external 5.25 bays and one 3.5 bay. In the photos on their website I can't for the life of me figure out where the 3.5 bay is. Anyone with this case able to help me out?

3) So with four bays, one taken up by the dvd drive, one taken up by the flash reader which seems to be mandatory, that leaves me two bays. I've noticed that the watercooling reservoir seems to take up those last two spots. If I instead order something like say a fan controller for one of those two bays do they just put the reservoir on the inside of the case? Or must it be placed in the two bays?

3) The NZXT Internal USB Expansion Module that CyberPower offers - what exactly will that give me? It says its a 6 port expansion module. Great. 6 USB ports? Are they 2.0? 3.0? How do I access those ports? Is there a breakout box or something for them?

4) I'm planning on getting the Ultra Enhanced Packaging Solution - has anyone else had any experience with this and if so would you recommend it or did it do more harm then good?

Thank you all in advance for the help, sure do appreciate it.
-Wetbyte

Supermuncher85

Distinguished
1.)One supports sli the other doesn't. They are charging you an arm and a leg though...the price difference on the egg is $10 lol!
2.) Don't know that case.
3.)I'd assume the watercooling is one of those close loop ones, no reservoir needed. Though a link to your build would clarify.
3.(the second) Adds more USB headers, can't really see a use for it unless you need more usb ports.
4.) I've not used their service, though nowadays they use these self inflating bags, or some kind of molding plastic. Really interesting technology and does keep your components safe during transit. Nothing worse than having to ship back a machine after waiting 2 weeks after realizing the graphic card is broken off in the PCIe slot.