momboom1

Distinguished
May 22, 2011
Will this Setup Work?

Alright. I'm pretty sure all of these parts will work together, and I'm satisfied with what I've picked, unless I get some information that will change my mind. Pretty much what I want to know is will all the parts fit in the case, work together, and are the parts I have selected good enough for the money. Here it is, just click it and it gets bigger and you can zoom in.

30tkqw2.png

Thanks!

HippieMagic

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2011
I just paid $489 a piece for a couple EVGA Superclocked GTX580s on Amazon with free shipping. You might want to check Amazon as well because Newegg tried to slaughter me with shipping costs.

Amazon 2 day = Free
Newegg 2 day = $230

This was for a full system by the way. Your results may be different... just a heads up.

momboom1

Distinguished
May 22, 2011
I don't really even know if I want to overclock. If it gets to the point where I need to overclock in order to run the games smoothly, which probably would take a while, I'd do it. If I'm not going to overclock, would an aftermarket cooler really be that important?

striker410

Distinguished
If you are getting a 2500k, there is no reason NOT to overclock. It's a free performance boost! Many mobo's have an "easy overclock" In which it at least bumps the speed a little bit. I suggest you at least try it.

And yes, a 120MM cooler (Like the Hyper 212+ or Scythe Mudgen 2100) Would have no problems fitting in the HAF 922, none at all.