BLACK SCREEN RROR

manohar joshi

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2011
Hello..Every one..
Iam glad to wish you all this morning..
iam here to share my problem with you..
Recently my pc Stuck with a problem..I hope a best solution can be found here...!
My problem is I use ASUS mother board..recently my pc effected with a black screen error....
when two days back i started my pc i was shocked..
it is showing mother board logo and also bios but it is not displaying its desktop...
after starting the pc ..after a while it shows a blinking..cursor in the black screen and suddenly
jumps into full black screen..where i can do nothing than restarting my system and stucking with the same problem there
again and again..
i tryed to login into my system in safe mode..when i did this is it displayed me a massage... of five lines..
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)windows/system32/ntr..exe
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)windows/system32/
and it is not aloowing me to get into my system..
when i tried to format the pc..
it do not boot..
the same old problem...! it is entering into black screen and displays me nothing..
it will go till windows is configuring your hard ware components..

Plz could any body help me out...plz..plz..

Thanks in advance..
earlear response in appreciated.. :bounce:

rpenri

Distinguished
May 25, 2010
Maybe your MBR is corrupt...

Try getting into the Recovery Console with the installation disc and using the command:

fixboot

In any case, try to use the Recovery Console to fix the OS...that's what it's there for.

Check you HDD for errors, you need to format it and repartition the whole thing a new. You'll need to take it to another PC and test it out.

But before you do any of that, you need to boot into safe mode to see at which file the system go blank. Also check to see if the system boots into safe mode altogether or not.