lost drivers for Dell D800

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b \ Driver
a b D Laptop
June 20, 2005 11:21:58 PM

Hi guys

I just got a Computer Dell D800, it was completely empty and I just
installed Win Xp Pro SP2 on it... Unfortunately not all the drivers are
there, it says in the device manager that these drivers are not
installed:

Base System Device
Ethernet Controller
Multimedia Audio Controller
PCI Modem
Video Controller (VGA Compatible)

The characteristics of the computer as far as i know:

Dell D800
Processor Pentium M 1.6 GHz
1 GB RAM
60 GB HDD
15.4 " Widescreen
GeForce4 4200 Go 64 MB?

Does someone of you know which drivers i should download and where
could i get the them? thanks a lot!!

Rodrigo

More about : lost drivers dell d800

June 21, 2005 8:50:49 AM

<mynystry@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi guys
>
> I just got a Computer Dell D800, it was completely empty and I just
> installed Win Xp Pro SP2 on it... Unfortunately not all the drivers are
> there, it says in the device manager that these drivers are not
> installed:
>
> Base System Device
> Ethernet Controller
> Multimedia Audio Controller
> PCI Modem
> Video Controller (VGA Compatible)
>
> The characteristics of the computer as far as i know:
>
> Dell D800
> Processor Pentium M 1.6 GHz
> 1 GB RAM
> 60 GB HDD
> 15.4 " Widescreen
> GeForce4 4200 Go 64 MB?
>
> Does someone of you know which drivers i should download and where
> could i get the them? thanks a lot!!
>
> Rodrigo

does it have a Dell tag number on it, if so then go to the Dell web, support
and punch in that number. If no tag then a call to Dell may help, does it
have any serial numbers.............
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
a b D Laptop
June 21, 2005 7:31:33 PM

<mynystry@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi guys
>
> I just got a Computer Dell D800, it was completely empty and I just
> installed Win Xp Pro SP2 on it... Unfortunately not all the drivers are
> there, it says in the device manager that these drivers are not
> installed:
>
> Base System Device
> Ethernet Controller
> Multimedia Audio Controller
> PCI Modem
> Video Controller (VGA Compatible)

These are the Motherboard chipset drivers. You should find them on the Dell
site, or, if you can identify the chipset, from the chipset manufacturer's
website.
!