best GBA title from EA?

Any suggestions for a 7 1/2 year old boy for a game boy advance or DS title
from Electronic Arts?

BIG Harry Potter-type stuff fan, not so much sports. (ie: no Madden)

Thoughts? How are the Harry Potter gameboy titles?

(Have a $15 coupon for EA.com which is why I am looking to narrow it down to
EA only.)
4 answers Last reply
More about best title

    bb2004 wrote:

    > Any suggestions for a 7 1/2 year old boy for a game boy advance or DS
    > title from Electronic Arts?
    >
    > BIG Harry Potter-type stuff fan, not so much sports. (ie: no Madden)
    >
    > Thoughts? How are the Harry Potter gameboy titles?
    >
    > (Have a $15 coupon for EA.com which is why I am looking to narrow it
    > down to EA only.)

    Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets and Harry Potter and the
    Prisoner of Azkaban are both good. If he's a fan of Harry Potter, I
    think he would like either game.

    bb2004 wrote:

    > Any suggestions for a 7 1/2 year old boy for a game boy advance or DS title
    > from Electronic Arts?
    >
    > BIG Harry Potter-type stuff fan, not so much sports. (ie: no Madden)
    >
    > Thoughts? How are the Harry Potter gameboy titles?
    >
    > (Have a $15 coupon for EA.com which is why I am looking to narrow it down to
    > EA only.)

    imo, EA make very poor games. So I would say try before you buy. Rent
    some first.

    "Vitani" <inativ@tfosxft.moc> wrote in message
    > bb2004 wrote:
    >
    > > Any suggestions for a 7 1/2 year old boy for a game boy advance or DS
    title
    > > from Electronic Arts?
    > >
    > > BIG Harry Potter-type stuff fan, not so much sports. (ie: no Madden)
    > >
    > > Thoughts? How are the Harry Potter gameboy titles?
    > >
    > > (Have a $15 coupon for EA.com which is why I am looking to narrow it
    down to
    > > EA only.)
    > >

    > imo, EA make very poor games. So I would say try before you buy. Rent
    > some first.

    EA makes the best console games, but they're not known for their handheld
    games. But actually, Urbz is currently one of the best DS games, as are TW
    and Madden (although I think both of those are pale imitations of their
    console counterparts). Gotta get a PSP to get real console-esque games on a
    handheld.

    Skye

    "Skye" <carolinaconvicts2@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    > "Vitani" <inativ@tfosxft.moc> wrote in message
    >> bb2004 wrote:
    >>
    >> > Any suggestions for a 7 1/2 year old boy for a game boy advance or DS
    > title
    >> > from Electronic Arts?
    >> >
    >> > BIG Harry Potter-type stuff fan, not so much sports. (ie: no Madden)
    >> >
    >> > Thoughts? How are the Harry Potter gameboy titles?
    >> >
    >> > (Have a $15 coupon for EA.com which is why I am looking to narrow it
    > down to
    >> > EA only.)
    >> >

    >> imo, EA make very poor games. So I would say try before you buy. Rent
    >> some first.
    >
    > EA makes the best console games, but they're not known for their handheld
    > games. But actually, Urbz is currently one of the best DS games, as are TW
    > and Madden (although I think both of those are pale imitations of their
    > console counterparts). Gotta get a PSP to get real console-esque games on
    > handheld.

    Urbz - buggy but lots of fun and easy to play for a youngster...

Console Gaming Gameboy Video Games