drifter

Distinguished
May 15, 2004

On 8 Mar 2005 20:00:39 -0800, "Julian Tan" <cuteseal@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Just wondering what people think of the above lens?
>
>Shuttertalk has just posted a mini-review on the lens:
>http://www.shuttertalk.com/articles/sigma1850ex/index.php
>
>Jules

I haven't used it myself but it is on my list of lenses I'd like to
own.

Drifter
"I've been here, I've been there..."

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital,aus.photo (More info?)

On 8 Mar 2005, at 20:00:39 [GMT -0800] (15:00:39 Wednesday, 9 March 2005
where I live) "Julian Tan" wrote:

> Just wondering what people think of the above lens?

Link wouldn't open for me (having trouble last few days with Big Pong) but
if this is the lens which is optimised for both traditional SLR (film) and
digital, Amateur Photographer (UK magazine) has selected it as lens of the
year.

I have the review at work, do you want me to post it (tomorrow night)?

--
If at first you don't succeed, redefine success!

Status
Not open for further replies.