Sign in with
Your question

Opening a range of ports? Belkin Router

Last response: in Networking
September 7, 2010 5:49:03 PM

Hi all,
Just wondering if anyone has any idea how to open a range of ports (300+) on a Belkin router?
The only variables included are 'Lan IP address' 'Description' 'Type(UDP/TCP/Both)' 'Lan Port' 'Public Port'.

Had no problems opening port ranges on other routers in the past but this one I can't work out.
Thanks.
September 7, 2010 7:38:06 PM

Try public port, put the range you want in. 1000-1300 for example. Both for UDP and TCP unless you know which protocol is in use.
September 8, 2010 1:42:14 PM

I tried the xxxx-xxxx range in a single box but it hasn't made any effect on the program. (Downloading FF14 beta at 50bytes/sec, forward the ports and supposed to be 150kb+)

Just wondering, is the LAN IP port being done correctly? Currently I'm entering my IP4V address from ipconfig /all. Is this correct?

Related resources
February 23, 2014 5:47:54 AM

Jailbreak1 said:
Hi all,
Just wondering if anyone has any idea how to open a range of ports (300+) on a Belkin router?
The only variables included are 'Lan IP address' 'Description' 'Type(UDP/TCP/Both)' 'Lan Port' 'Public Port'.

Had no problems opening port ranges on other routers in the past but this one I can't work out.
Thanks.

To manually enter settings, enter the IP address in the space provided for the internal (server) machine, the port(s) required to pass (use a comma between multiple ports), select the port type (TCP or UDP) and click "Apply Changes".

Try using commas between multiple ports. Like 27000,27001,27002, etc.
February 23, 2014 6:18:52 AM

Jailbreak1 said:
Hi all,

Thanks.

Correction on my previous post.

To manually enter settings, enter the IP address in the space provided for the internal (server) machine, the port(s) required to pass (use a comma between multiple ports), select the port type (TCP or UDP) and click "Apply Changes".

Make your ports like 27000,270015 or 3615,3725, etc.
!