Tags:
  • Nvidia
  • Gtx
  • Core
  • Games
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
April 16, 2011 4:36:54 PM

Hello,I've been having problems with my gtx 570 oc with every game. The games crash everytime i play them. But if I downclock the core to 732mhz (instead of 780mhz) everything is ok. So what should I do to keep the core at 780mhz or more?

More about : gtx 570 windforce

Anonymous
June 24, 2011 1:14:01 AM

Hello. It crashes only in Dx11 games. Upgrade BIOS, it will help.
July 12, 2011 3:01:18 PM

StrelokL94 said:
Hello,I've been having problems with my gtx 570 oc with every game. The games crash everytime i play them. But if I downclock the core to 732mhz (instead of 780mhz) everything is ok. So what should I do to keep the core at 780mhz or more?

ive heard of this before u could dowload msi afterburner use that software to increase power from your power supply using msi ab. but do it in small incraments ive haerd that will fix problem let me know hat kind of psu u have and if this helps because im ordering this same card and this might possibly happen to me this is legendkiller83007@yahoo.com let me know peace

a b Î Nvidia
July 12, 2011 3:11:03 PM

You're saying if you downclock it to the reference 570 core clock everything is OK?

You're either working with just enough power to run this or they've chosen to sell the wrong card with a factory OC.

What kind of PSU are you working with (make/model)?
Related resources
!