GIGABYTE G1 Sniper 3 vs. ASUS P8Z77 V Deluxe ?

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a high end z77 mobo for my i7 3770k and I can't decide, please help me decide which is the best one to get and why and also should i wait for the Maximus V Formula ?
Thanks.
7 answers Last reply
More about gigabyte sniper asus p8z77 deluxe
  1. I have said this here before, no reason to get the sniper unless you are going to run a triple or quad GPU setup. The Asus Delux is a great board, have you considered the Sabertooth?
  2. Are you planing on running three or quad GPU? If not both those motherboards are overkill for you
  3. I would say best bang for buck would be a ASRock Z77 Extreme6 if your not planing on running more than two GPU that's the way to go
  4. rolli59 said:
    I have said this here before, no reason to get the sniper unless you are going to run a triple or quad GPU setup. The Asus Delux is a great board, have you considered the Sabertooth?

yea but the Sabertooth doesn't have a built in Wireless LAN and Bluetooth.
  5. bigcyco1 said:
    I would say best bang for buck would be a ASRock Z77 Extreme6 if your not planing on running more than two GPU that's the way to go

I've never tried ASRock and I don't know if it is a good brand or no, that's why I am choosing between Asus and Gigabyte (tried both before and both are reliable brands).
  6. john865 said:
    I've never tried ASRock and I don't know if it is a good brand or no, that's why I am choosing between Asus and Gigabyte (tried both before and both are reliable brands).
    Well it's pretty funny to me because i have GIGABYTE G1 Sniper 3 and Asus MAXIMUS IV EXTREME-Z and i can only say they are both overclocking beast and i have no regrets buying either so far :D my thoughts considering the GIGABYTE G1 Sniper 3 offers as much features and expend ability as boards that cost 100 to 200 more i don't see how you could regret buying it ;)
  7. I don't see how you could regret buying the Asus either though just my two cents....LOL!!
Ask a new question

Read More

Motherboards Asus Intel i7 Gigabyte