Blackcreek

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2011
what would be the best card to get seeing i can get the 570 for $305 and the 560 over clocked for $260
PNY XLR8 GTX 560 Ti 1024 MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card with HDMI Mini Output, VCGGTX560TXPB-OC
PNY XLR8 GTX 570 1280 MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card with HDMI Mini Output VCGGTX570XPB

I'd take a 570 over 560 any day. However, I'd choose a different brand.

There warranty info is ridiculous though. Here are a few blips from their site. Ready what "lifetime warranty" means. Basically if you register for a lifetime warranty they will only replace it if the product is still in production. That is shady. At least most of the other brands will replace it with a similarly performing product. I know ASUS, XFX, and EVGA do that. There are probably many others.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PNY Graphic Card Warranty
*One year (will be extended for the lifetime of the original purchaser upon completion of a registration form on PNY's website)

LIMITED 1 YEAR WARRANTY*
PNY Technologies, Inc. ("PNY") expressly warrants this Graphics Card (product) to be free from defects in
materials and workmanship for a period of One year (*will be extended for the lifetime of the original purchaserupon completion
of a registration form on PNY's website ) from the date of sales receipt as sold to the original purchaser ("purchaser"), subject to
all the terms and conditions hereunder. This warranty is not assignable. Products can be registered on PNY’s website at
http://www.pny.com. Products must be registered within 90 days of purchase.
PNY's sole obligation under this warranty is to replace or, at its option, to repair, free of charge, all the product's
defective parts. This warranty applies only on the condition that the product has been installed, maintained and
operated under conditions of normal use and in accordance with the installation guide provided herewith. The
provisions of this warranty shall not apply if, in PNY's sole judgment, the product has been subject to misuse or
neglect, improper installation, damaged in an accident, or repaired or altered in any way that affects its
performance or reliability.

LIFETIME WARRANTY

PNY Technologies, Inc. ("PNY") warrants the product, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product as sold to the original purchaser ("purchaser"), subject to all the terms and conditions hereunder. This warranty is for replacement for like items only. Lifetime replacement warranty does not cover items out of production if the company no longer stocks them. (Lifetime is defined as the lifetime of the product on the market. Outdated technology is not covered by lifetime warranty if the item is no longer available on the common market as a new product.)This warranty is not assignable.