  • Nintendo
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
December 15, 2004 8:30:14 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

Has anyone had any dealings with Linkerworld.com lately?

I placed an order on Dec 3rd. Their website says the item is in stock
and ships the next day. It also shows the order is still pending.
My three emails go un-answered. Does anyone know of a different method
to contact them?
TIA
--
Regards,
Doug

**** remove leading g for email replies. ****

More about : linkerworld

December 16, 2004 8:20:00 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

A place to check retailer's reputation:

http://forum.gbadev.org/viewforum.php?f=13

"Doug Fitzpatrick" <gdfitzpat@telus.net> wrote in message
> Has anyone had any dealings with Linkerworld.com lately?
>
> I placed an order on Dec 3rd. Their website says the item is in stock
> and ships the next day. It also shows the order is still pending.
> My three emails go un-answered. Does anyone know of a different method
> to contact them?
> TIA
> --
> Regards,
> Doug
>
> **** remove leading g for email replies. ****
Anonymous
December 17, 2004 6:28:57 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 22:20:00 UTC, "Michael" <no_spam4ever@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> A place to check retailer's reputation:
>
> http://forum.gbadev.org/viewforum.php?f=13