Linkerworld where are you?

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

Has anyone had any dealings with Linkerworld.com lately?

I placed an order on Dec 3rd. Their website says the item is in stock
and ships the next day. It also shows the order is still pending.
My three emails go un-answered. Does anyone know of a different method
to contact them?
TIA
--
Regards,
Doug

**** remove leading g for email replies. ****
2 answers Last reply
More about linkerworld
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    A place to check retailer's reputation:

    http://forum.gbadev.org/viewforum.php?f=13

    "Doug Fitzpatrick" <gdfitzpat@telus.net> wrote in message
    > Has anyone had any dealings with Linkerworld.com lately?
    >
    > I placed an order on Dec 3rd. Their website says the item is in stock
    > and ships the next day. It also shows the order is still pending.
    > My three emails go un-answered. Does anyone know of a different method
    > to contact them?
    > TIA
    > --
    > Regards,
    > Doug
    >
    > **** remove leading g for email replies. ****
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

    On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 22:20:00 UTC, "Michael" <no_spam4ever@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

    > A place to check retailer's reputation:
    >
    > http://forum.gbadev.org/viewforum.php?f=13

    Thanks. I'll check it out.

    --
    Regards,
    Doug

    **** remove leading g for email replies. ****

Console Gaming Games Video Nintendo Video Games