Solved

Antec,corsair or cooler master?

hi
i wanna know which brand is good between i mentioned?

thnx
10 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about antec corsair cooler master
  1. Best answer
    Depends on what your talking about. Be more specific please.

But to answer your general question, i'll give you some general statements.

Cases-
    I love the Antec 300 for the budget range and Coolermaster HAF series for the higher range stuff. Corsair has some good cases but they're quite pricey.

PSU -
    Avoid coolermaster at all cost. Their PSU's are mediocre and crap (other than silent m pro units). Corsair and Antec is usually equal in quality since their oems are up there (cwt/delta/ seasonic).
  2. lilotimz said:
    Depends on what your talking about. Be more specific please.

But to answer your general question, i'll give you some general statements.

Cases-
    I love the Antec 300 for the budget range and Coolermaster HAF series for the higher range stuff. Corsair has some good cases but they're quite pricey.

PSU -
    Avoid coolermaster at all cost. Their PSU's are mediocre and crap (other than silent m pro units). Corsair and Antec is usually equal in quality since their oems are up there (cwt/delta/ seasonic).

well i m thinkinfg of buying new psu
    now i wanna make sure that which brand should i choose
    i have 4 choices like cooler master,antec,corsair and thermaltake..what you think is best..my range is 500-600 watt psu
    and i have chosen cooler master elite 430 and and cpu cooler :COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 Plus.
  3. The cooler is an excellent deal. You would need spend about twice as much to get a noticable increase in cooling capacity.

The CM 430 is a pretty nice, inexpensive little case.
  4. jsc said:
    The cooler is an excellent deal. You would need spend about twice as much to get a noticable increase in cooling capacity.

The CM 430 is a pretty nice, inexpensive little case.

ppl saying cooler master psu's are mediocre
    what yout hink
    yeah i know cm 430 and hyper 212+ are good what about psu?
  5. they are mediocre. Both my roommate and I bought a CoolerMaster psu, his worked, i had 2 DOA's. I dont blame them, as i was probably just unlucky, but i went with Corsair after the 2nd. I would recommend Corsair, Antec, and Silverstone. Go with something that is at the very least 80 Plus Bronze Certified.
  6. coller master PSU's are mediocore-poor in general, the more expensive models are ok, but stick to seasonic antec and corsair and you will be better off.
  7. I would say go for Antec. I have the HCG 620W and it works like a charm. I found a review on it on the web where they tested it till 748W before it cut out.
    As for cases I would also recommend Antec. I have an Antec 902 Ultimate and it is excellent.
  8. Also dont forget about XFX, there PSUs tend to be slightly cheaper than Corsair but are just as good if not better.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817207014
  9. Uther39 said:
    Also dont forget about XFX, there PSUs tend to be slightly cheaper than Corsair but are just as good if not better.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817207014

yeah you are right :D
  10. Best answer selected by gujjar_gorsi.
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Cooler Master Antec Corsair Components Product