Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Antec,corsair or cooler master?

Last response: in Components
September 26, 2011 8:12:03 PM

hi
i wanna know which brand is good between i mentioned?

thnx

Best solution

a b ) Power supply
September 26, 2011 9:17:15 PM

Depends on what your talking about. Be more specific please.

But to answer your general question, i'll give you some general statements.

Cases-
I love the Antec 300 for the budget range and Coolermaster HAF series for the higher range stuff. Corsair has some good cases but they're quite pricey.

PSU -
Avoid coolermaster at all cost. Their PSU's are mediocre and crap (other than silent m pro units). Corsair and Antec is usually equal in quality since their oems are up there (cwt/delta/ seasonic).
September 27, 2011 7:24:57 AM

lilotimz said:
Depends on what your talking about. Be more specific please.

But to answer your general question, i'll give you some general statements.

Cases-
I love the Antec 300 for the budget range and Coolermaster HAF series for the higher range stuff. Corsair has some good cases but they're quite pricey.

PSU -
Avoid coolermaster at all cost. Their PSU's are mediocre and crap (other than silent m pro units). Corsair and Antec is usually equal in quality since their oems are up there (cwt/delta/ seasonic).

well i m thinkinfg of buying new psu
now i wanna make sure that which brand should i choose
i have 4 choices like cooler master,antec,corsair and thermaltake..what you think is best..my range is 500-600 watt psu
and i have chosen cooler master elite 430 and and cpu cooler :COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 Plus.
m
l
Related resources
a c 144 ) Power supply
September 27, 2011 8:17:09 AM

The cooler is an excellent deal. You would need spend about twice as much to get a noticable increase in cooling capacity.

The CM 430 is a pretty nice, inexpensive little case.
m
l
September 27, 2011 9:07:37 AM

jsc said:
The cooler is an excellent deal. You would need spend about twice as much to get a noticable increase in cooling capacity.

The CM 430 is a pretty nice, inexpensive little case.

ppl saying cooler master psu's are mediocre
what yout hink
yeah i know cm 430 and hyper 212+ are good what about psu?
m
l
a b ) Power supply
September 27, 2011 10:21:32 AM

they are mediocre. Both my roommate and I bought a CoolerMaster psu, his worked, i had 2 DOA's. I dont blame them, as i was probably just unlucky, but i went with Corsair after the 2nd. I would recommend Corsair, Antec, and Silverstone. Go with something that is at the very least 80 Plus Bronze Certified.
m
l
a b ) Power supply
September 27, 2011 10:51:48 AM

coller master PSU's are mediocore-poor in general, the more expensive models are ok, but stick to seasonic antec and corsair and you will be better off.
m
l
September 27, 2011 10:56:27 AM

I would say go for Antec. I have the HCG 620W and it works like a charm. I found a review on it on the web where they tested it till 748W before it cut out.
As for cases I would also recommend Antec. I have an Antec 902 Ultimate and it is excellent.
m
l
October 7, 2011 6:30:40 AM

Best answer selected by gujjar_gorsi.
m
l
!