A full tower is too big but I'm in love with this case

axioskatama

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2011
Hello to everyone as this is my first post!

I hate to post right away, before becoming at least a little involved in the forums, but I have a problem that I can't answer for myself.
The NZXT Whisper is by far my favorite case that I have come across and every time I get ready to buy my components and start my build I find myself debating whether I have room for a full tower case..... I always decide I don't and end up spending an hour looking for similar cases google. I can't seem to find anything that looks similar but that is a mid tower.
If anyone has anything that looks remotely similar, I would really appreciate a link or a name to look for!

Thanks in advance!

Here's a link to the case on Newegg.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811146051&Tpk=nzxt whisper

Solution
Well those marketing pics are misleading, this is closer to reality.
610.jpg

whisper-news.jpg

I can't deny the minimalist looks are great, I got a antec 300 illusion myself. I find it hard to suggest a case on looks, it's subjective. Just to name a few cases: P180, nzxt h2, silencio 550, lianli has a bunch of minimalist cases. But any difference in them could mean it's ugly vs good to any one person.

Rizlla

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2011

I think it is also more to do with the interior and the layout of the case and its functions.

axioskatama

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2011

Its all of that and the way that the led's on the front show through. I just think it looks really sleek and flat out gorgeous

Well those marketing pics are misleading, this is closer to reality.
610.jpg

whisper-news.jpg

I can't deny the minimalist looks are great, I got a antec 300 illusion myself. I find it hard to suggest a case on looks, it's subjective. Just to name a few cases: P180, nzxt h2, silencio 550, lianli has a bunch of minimalist cases. But any difference in them could mean it's ugly vs good to any one person.

Solution