MATX vs. ATX--- cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

foreverzen

Honorable
Feb 26, 2012
Hello guys I think this is my first post lol?? I'm not sure but I put my usual username and pass and already had an account so lol anyway. I want to build a new gaming pc and I was hoping for some input. I have decided to go with an intel mATX or ATX mobo.

I am in love with the logisys clear acrylic midtower cases.

My question is are there any clear acrylic cases like the ones from logisys floating around the internet? Would I be dumb to try and build a mATX gamer? Thanks!

slhpss

Distinguished
Nov 1, 2011
nah mATX is great and a lot of the boards can still do SLI/CFX if you wanted. The only down sides I can think of is less expandability, but typically they have everything you need.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100007627+600315497+600009017&QksAutoSuggestion=&ShowDeactivatedMark=False&Configurator=&IsNodeId=1&Subcategory=280&description=&hisInDesc=&Ntk=&CFG=&SpeTabStoreType=&AdvancedSearch=1&srchInDesc=

^^ you can see many mATX mobos just make sure you get everything you want (# of SATA ports, # of PCI slots, USB ports, etc...)

there are a lot of acrylic cases out there as well (ie. Danger Den, mountain mods, logisys, sunbeam)

Status
Not open for further replies.