Sign in with
Your question

Cpu connection with lcd tv?

Last response: in CPUs
September 27, 2011 6:35:14 AM

Hello,
can cpu of desktop be connected with any LCD tv........if yes what is the way?thanks..you all

More about : cpu connection lcd

September 27, 2011 10:03:19 AM

party9 said:
Hello,
can cpu of desktop be connected with any LCD tv........if yes what is the way?thanks..you all

By CPU you mean the computer? Well, first you will need to ensure that your LCD tv supports VGA input. If it does, then you can connect the computer to the tv with a male-mail 15pin DSub (VGA) cable.

a c 446 à CPUs
a b x TV
September 27, 2011 1:32:59 PM

You can connect a computer to a HDTV through the video card. A typical HDTV and video will have HDMI and VGA connections.

HDMI will can carry sound and video signals if the video card has a built-in audio processor or is connected to a sound card using a pass through cable.

VGA is video only.
Related resources
September 27, 2011 6:37:10 PM

ok thanks.......there is a vga cable given in my lcd tv......so cpu will be connected through it ?
a c 446 à CPUs
a b x TV
September 27, 2011 6:56:05 PM

"CPU" refers to the processor not the computer itself. PC (personal computer) refers to the computer.

Find the VGA port somewhere on the back of your PC and connect it to the VGA port on the HDTV. As I stated before, you will only get video, there will be no sound coming out of the HDTV. I assume you have speakers for your PC.
September 29, 2011 6:54:51 PM

ok.........gr8......
!