screwdriver ?

I need a screwdriver to open up gameboy advance SP main body and LCD.
Anyone know where I can get a scredriver for this ?

thanks,

Mad Dog
4 answers Last reply
More about screwdriver

    On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 21:13:51 -0500, Thomas Peters
    <gionpeters@I.Hate.Spam.net> wrote:

    >I need a screwdriver to open up gameboy advance SP main body and LCD.
    >Anyone know where I can get a scredriver for this ?
    >
    >thanks,
    >
    >Mad Dog

    "Game" in the UK sell a replacement battry-pack for the SP that includes a
    screwdriver to remove the existing pack -- you could see if they sell
    something similar where you are (USA?). The four screws in the main case
    look to be the same as the one holding the battery in, so that should work.
    Don't know about the LCD though (I assume they're under those bits of
    rubber, and I'm not going to pull mine off just to look!).

    Regards,

    "Thomas Peters" <gionpeters@I.Hate.Spam.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >I need a screwdriver to open up gameboy advance SP main body and LCD.
    > Anyone know where I can get a scredriver for this ?
    >
    > thanks,
    >
    > Mad Dog

    Hi,

    www.flashlinker-shop.de is a choice.....

    "Thomas Peters" <gionpeters@I.Hate.Spam.net> schreef in bericht

    www.lik-sang.com

    Inferno wrote:

    > "Thomas Peters" <gionpeters@I.Hate.Spam.net> schreef in bericht
    > >I need a screwdriver to open up gameboy advance SP main body and LCD.
    > > Anyone know where I can get a scredriver for this ?
    > >
    > > thanks,
    > >
    > > Mad Dog
    > >

    > www.lik-sang.com

    Thanks for the info.

    Mad Dog

Console Gaming Games Gameboy Video Nintendo Video Games