screwdriver ?

Last response: in Video Games
December 16, 2004 12:13:51 AM

I need a screwdriver to open up gameboy advance SP main body and LCD.
Anyone know where I can get a scredriver for this ?

thanks,

Mad Dog

More about : screwdriver

Anonymous
December 16, 2004 1:15:56 PM

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 21:13:51 -0500, Thomas Peters
<gionpeters@I.Hate.Spam.net> wrote:

>I need a screwdriver to open up gameboy advance SP main body and LCD.
>Anyone know where I can get a scredriver for this ?
>
>thanks,
>
>Mad Dog

"Game" in the UK sell a replacement battry-pack for the SP that includes a
screwdriver to remove the existing pack -- you could see if they sell
something similar where you are (USA?). The four screws in the main case
look to be the same as the one holding the battery in, so that should work.
Don't know about the LCD though (I assume they're under those bits of
rubber, and I'm not going to pull mine off just to look!).

Regards,
December 16, 2004 2:41:57 PM

"Thomas Peters" <gionpeters@I.Hate.Spam.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>I need a screwdriver to open up gameboy advance SP main body and LCD.
> Anyone know where I can get a scredriver for this ?
>
> thanks,
>
> Mad Dog

Hi,

www.flashlinker-shop.de is a choice.....
Related resources
December 16, 2004 7:08:38 PM

"Thomas Peters" <gionpeters@I.Hate.Spam.net> schreef in bericht
>I need a screwdriver to open up gameboy advance SP main body and LCD.
> Anyone know where I can get a scredriver for this ?
>
> thanks,
>
> Mad Dog

www.lik-sang.com
Anonymous
December 18, 2004 8:37:45 PM

Inferno wrote:

> "Thomas Peters" <gionpeters@I.Hate.Spam.net> schreef in bericht
> >I need a screwdriver to open up gameboy advance SP main body and LCD.
> > Anyone know where I can get a scredriver for this ?
> >
> > thanks,
> >
> > Mad Dog
> >

> www.lik-sang.com

Thanks for the info.