Final Fantasy: Dawn of souls : your opinions

Hi there! was wondering what you people think of the game (for those who've
picked up?)....

Jay
2 answers Last reply
More about final fantasy dawn souls opinions

    On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 07:41:46 -0500, "Jason" <bluebook@sympatico.ca>
    wrote:

    >Hi there! was wondering what you people think of the game (for those who've
    >picked up?)....

    Overall its a decent game, but I dislike some of the changes they made
    to Final Fantasy 1 (I really can't comment on #2, since I never played
    the original.) The big change that I dislike is the change to the
    magic system. Originally, each 'level' of spell had its own limit to
    how many times you could cast it (so you may be able to cast any level
    1 spell 5 times, any level 2 spell 3 times, and any level 3 spell 1
    time. Obviously, those numbers went up as you leveled up.) They
    changed that to the normal system of spellpoints. Its not that I
    dislike the new system - its just that the old system was a good chunk
    of what made FF1 unique.

    They also made the NPCs a bit too chatty. I guess it was mostly a
    nostalgia thing, but I liked the NPCs who had really short lines
    because of cart memory limitations on the NES. I really haven't
    gotten very far in the game yet, but I wish they would have left more
    things alone.

    yummy

    "Jason" <bluebook@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    > Hi there! was wondering what you people think of the game (for those
    > who've picked up?)....
    >
    > Jay

Console Gaming Games Gameboy Video Nintendo Final Fantasy Video Games