DS Question

Last response: in Video Games
Share
December 18, 2004 7:21:14 PM

Hi
Im from the UK...if I buy a Nintendo DS from the US will it be compatable
with games bought in the UK and the existing gba games that I own?

TIA

More about : question

Anonymous
December 18, 2004 7:34:03 PM

"aNdy" <andy@home.com> wrote in message
> Hi
> Im from the UK...if I buy a Nintendo DS from the US will it be compatable
> with games bought in the UK and the existing gba games that I own?

Yes, you can also charge it up with a UK GBA SP charger.

Deborah
--
Hamster Heaven - http://www.hamsterheaven.co.uk
December 19, 2004 11:43:45 PM

"Deborah" <deborah@nospam.co.uk> schreef in bericht
> "aNdy" <andy@home.com> wrote in message
>> Hi
>> Im from the UK...if I buy a Nintendo DS from the US will it be compatable
>> with games bought in the UK and the existing gba games that I own?
>>

> Yes, you can also charge it up with a UK GBA SP charger.
>

> Deborah
> --
> Hamster Heaven - http://www.hamsterheaven.co.uk

As long it´s the official GBA SP adaptor.
December 20, 2004 3:13:14 PM

"Inferno" <magicmonster@wanadoo.nl> wrote in message
> "Deborah" <deborah@nospam.co.uk> schreef in bericht
>> "aNdy" <andy@home.com> wrote in message
>>> Hi
>>> Im from the UK...if I buy a Nintendo DS from the US will it be
>>> compatable
>>> with games bought in the UK and the existing gba games that I own?
>>>

>> Yes, you can also charge it up with a UK GBA SP charger.
>>

>> Deborah
>> --
>> Hamster Heaven - http://www.hamsterheaven.co.uk
>>

> As long it´s the official GBA SP adaptor.

No it doesn't have to be official. I use a Logic 3 one and that works fine.

Deborah
--
Hamster Heaven - http://www.hamsterheaven.co.uk
December 24, 2004 11:39:07 PM

> "Inferno" <magicmonster@wanadoo.nl> wrote in message
>> "Deborah" <deborah@nospam.co.uk> schreef in bericht
>>> "aNdy" <andy@home.com> wrote in message
>>>>

>>> Yes, you can also charge it up with a UK GBA SP charger.
>>>

>>> Deborah
>>> --
>>> Hamster Heaven - http://www.hamsterheaven.co.uk
>>>

>> As long it´s the official GBA SP adaptor.
>
> No it doesn't have to be official. I use a Logic 3 one and that works
> fine.
>

> Deborah
> --
> Hamster Heaven - http://www.hamsterheaven.co.uk

As long as its output is the same as the DS adaptor (5.2 volt if I'm
correct).
!