DS Question

Hi
Im from the UK...if I buy a Nintendo DS from the US will it be compatable
with games bought in the UK and the existing gba games that I own?

TIA
4 answers Last reply
More about question

    "aNdy" <andy@home.com> wrote in message
    > Hi
    > Im from the UK...if I buy a Nintendo DS from the US will it be compatable
    > with games bought in the UK and the existing gba games that I own?

    Yes, you can also charge it up with a UK GBA SP charger.

    Deborah
    --
    Hamster Heaven - http://www.hamsterheaven.co.uk

    "Deborah" <deborah@nospam.co.uk> schreef in bericht
    > "aNdy" <andy@home.com> wrote in message
    >> Hi
    >> Im from the UK...if I buy a Nintendo DS from the US will it be compatable
    >> with games bought in the UK and the existing gba games that I own?
    >>

    > Yes, you can also charge it up with a UK GBA SP charger.
    >

    > Deborah
    > --
    > Hamster Heaven - http://www.hamsterheaven.co.uk

    As long it´s the official GBA SP adaptor.

    "Inferno" <magicmonster@wanadoo.nl> wrote in message
    > "Deborah" <deborah@nospam.co.uk> schreef in bericht
    >> "aNdy" <andy@home.com> wrote in message
    >>> Hi
    >>> Im from the UK...if I buy a Nintendo DS from the US will it be
    >>> compatable
    >>> with games bought in the UK and the existing gba games that I own?
    >>>

    >> Yes, you can also charge it up with a UK GBA SP charger.
    >>

    >> Deborah
    >> --
    >> Hamster Heaven - http://www.hamsterheaven.co.uk
    >>

    > As long it´s the official GBA SP adaptor.

    No it doesn't have to be official. I use a Logic 3 one and that works fine.

    Deborah
    --

    > "Inferno" <magicmonster@wanadoo.nl> wrote in message
    >> "Deborah" <deborah@nospam.co.uk> schreef in bericht
    >>> "aNdy" <andy@home.com> wrote in message
    >>>>

    >>> Yes, you can also charge it up with a UK GBA SP charger.
    >>>

    >>> Deborah
    >>> --
    >>> Hamster Heaven - http://www.hamsterheaven.co.uk
    >>>

    >> As long it´s the official GBA SP adaptor.
    >
    > No it doesn't have to be official. I use a Logic 3 one and that works
    > fine.
    >

    > Deborah
    > --
    > Hamster Heaven - http://www.hamsterheaven.co.uk

    As long as its output is the same as the DS adaptor (5.2 volt if I'm
    correct).

Console Gaming Games Nintendo Video Games