Kingdom Hearts - Chain of Memories

I just finished Kingdom Hearts - Chain of Memories...and found there is a
second part that opens after you finish it - way cool. One thing that
totally surprised me was that during the credits at the end...the whole song
from the TV ad plays - vocals and all and it sounds decent, at least on the
DS I was playing it on. I don't remember ever hearing a song like that on a
GBA cart.

Anyone else playing this one?
2 answers Last reply
More about kingdom hearts chain memories

    Ya im stuck on the Captain Hook part. Arg dumb bombs kill me before i
    can run away urg plz help

    Kevin3102@aol.com wrote:
    > Ya im stuck on the Captain Hook part. Arg dumb bombs kill me before i
    > can run away urg plz help

    Well beat it lol and beat it as Riku

Console Gaming Video Games