  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
Anonymous
December 20, 2004 7:23:39 PM

I just finished Kingdom Hearts - Chain of Memories...and found there is a
second part that opens after you finish it - way cool. One thing that
totally surprised me was that during the credits at the end...the whole song
from the TV ad plays - vocals and all and it sounds decent, at least on the
DS I was playing it on. I don't remember ever hearing a song like that on a
GBA cart.

Anyone else playing this one?

More about : kingdom hearts chain memories

Anonymous
December 29, 2004 9:07:45 PM

Ya im stuck on the Captain Hook part. Arg dumb bombs kill me before i
can run away urg plz help
Anonymous
January 10, 2005 9:45:40 PM

Kevin3102@aol.com wrote:
> Ya im stuck on the Captain Hook part. Arg dumb bombs kill me before i
> can run away urg plz help

Well beat it lol and beat it as Riku