ds in stock in local Walmart

Last response: in Video Games
December 22, 2004 5:08:05 AM

How odd, they've got something like 8 ds' in stock today.
Now, do I need another one?
And which games are 2 person that utilize only one cart?

More about : stock local walmart

December 23, 2004 9:01:10 PM

"Dyuob Poltice" <dyuob@yahoo.com> wrote
> How odd, they've got something like 8 ds' in stock today.
> Now, do I need another one?
> And which games are 2 person that utilize only one cart?

Yeah, the DS's can easily be found on the shelves of the large retail stores
here as well. They are selling well, but it seems that there is a steady
supply of them coming in. I bought mine two days after launch after just
"stumbling" across them. Had an interest in it from Nintendo's previous
announcement, but stopped following it. There were quite a few people upset
that they had pre-ordered from game stores, yet still ended up having to
wait longer to get one than someone (like myself) who just picked it off the
shelf from one of the large retailers.

I also half played with the idea of picking up a second DS. They are cool
and for only $150, its a no brainer. (Hell, I paid $120 just for an
802.11a/b PCMCIA card for my laptop a little less than 2 years ago.)
Thought it would fun to have two, so could always get someone to play
against. Ended up deciding against it as I'll be getting a flash cart (for
NES emulation) and also a Sony PSP...
!