ds in stock in local Walmart

How odd, they've got something like 8 ds' in stock today.
Now, do I need another one?
And which games are 2 person that utilize only one cart?
1 answer Last reply
More about stock local walmart

    "Dyuob Poltice" <dyuob@yahoo.com> wrote
    > How odd, they've got something like 8 ds' in stock today.
    > Now, do I need another one?
    > And which games are 2 person that utilize only one cart?

    Yeah, the DS's can easily be found on the shelves of the large retail stores
    here as well. They are selling well, but it seems that there is a steady
    supply of them coming in. I bought mine two days after launch after just
    "stumbling" across them. Had an interest in it from Nintendo's previous
    announcement, but stopped following it. There were quite a few people upset
    that they had pre-ordered from game stores, yet still ended up having to
    wait longer to get one than someone (like myself) who just picked it off the
    shelf from one of the large retailers.

    I also half played with the idea of picking up a second DS. They are cool
    and for only $150, its a no brainer. (Hell, I paid $120 just for an
    802.11a/b PCMCIA card for my laptop a little less than 2 years ago.)
    Thought it would fun to have two, so could always get someone to play
    against. Ended up deciding against it as I'll be getting a flash cart (for
    NES emulation) and also a Sony PSP...

Console Gaming Games Gameboy Video Nintendo Video Games