Baldur's Gate II XP Cap?

Last response: in Video Games
August 31, 2004 3:07:23 AM

I finally finished BGII for the first time. I played on the medium
difficulty setting, so there were plenty of challenges along the way.

However, all game long I was looking forward to starting anew with some of
the same characters on a more challenging difficulty level. I spent a lot
of time creating the perfect characters, and I've gotten quite
attached....especially to my mage, cleric, and theif.

Is there any way to start anew and continute building these characters who
have reached their max potential? Or would I have to purchase Neverwinter
Nights or the BGII expansion to do that?

Bryan K

deserve neither liberty nor safety.
-Benjamin Franklin
9/11/1773
Letter to Josiah Quincy

There are some things in life that are more important than football, though
not many.

All material contained herein copyright 2003 Folka Dot Lit PMC.

More about : baldur gate cap

Anonymous
August 31, 2004 3:07:24 AM

you need BG2:ToB to pass te XP cap. Also, some mods (the darkest day) let
you do that but I wouldn't recomend it. NWN has nothing to do with BG2,
those messages where fake!!!

"bryan K" <webmaster13nospam@cableone.net> escribió en el mensaje
> I finally finished BGII for the first time. I played on the medium
> difficulty setting, so there were plenty of challenges along the way.
>
> However, all game long I was looking forward to starting anew with some of
> the same characters on a more challenging difficulty level. I spent a
lot
> of time creating the perfect characters, and I've gotten quite
> attached....especially to my mage, cleric, and theif.
>
> Is there any way to start anew and continute building these characters who
> have reached their max potential? Or would I have to purchase Neverwinter
> Nights or the BGII expansion to do that?
>
> Bryan K

safety
> deserve neither liberty nor safety.
> -Benjamin Franklin
> 9/11/1773
> Letter to Josiah Quincy
>
> There are some things in life that are more important than football,
though
> not many.
>
> All material contained herein copyright 2003 Folka Dot Lit PMC.

Anonymous
August 31, 2004 6:05:46 AM

>I finally finished BGII for the first time. I played on the medium
>difficulty setting, so there were plenty of challenges along the way.
>
>However, all game long I was looking forward to starting anew with some of
>the same characters on a more challenging difficulty level. I spent a lot
>of time creating the perfect characters, and I've gotten quite
>attached....especially to my mage, cleric, and theif.
>
>Is there any way to start anew and continute building these characters who
>have reached their max potential?

Download and use my 50th level rules pack for TOB.

That will break the exerince cap.

Or would I have to purchase Neverwinter
>Nights or the BGII expansion to do that?

NWN will not accept your BG 2 character I know it says in BG 2 that you can
export to NWN's but you can't. They changed their minds and in any event NWN's
has a lower experince cap and it is third edition rules anyway. If you don't
have TOB then get it TOB adds a lot to BG 2 and you will enjoy it.
August 31, 2004 8:27:04 AM

MPrilla wrote:
>>I finally finished BGII for the first time. I played on the medium
>>difficulty setting, so there were plenty of challenges along the way.
>>
>>However, all game long I was looking forward to starting anew with some of
>>the same characters on a more challenging difficulty level. I spent a lot
>>of time creating the perfect characters, and I've gotten quite
>>attached....especially to my mage, cleric, and theif.
>>
>>Is there any way to start anew and continute building these characters who
>>have reached their max potential?
>

> Download and use my 50th level rules pack for TOB.
>
> That will break the exerince cap.

It will also enable a number of cheats, such as giving all thieves the
abilities of assasins no matter what kit they actually have.

Graeme Dice
--
"Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's
perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here...

>you need BG2:ToB to pass te XP cap. Also, some mods (the darkest day) let
>you do that but I wouldn't recomend it. NWN has nothing to do with BG2,
>those messages where fake!!!

You can install a rules pack or simply a experince cap remover with SOA or TOB.
However you do get the cap raised with TOB over what it was in SOA. Its still
not removed though unless you install a cap remover or better yet a rules pack.

Mike Group Owner InfinityScripters, InfinityScripters2, AuroraScripters,
AuroraModers, BWScript, Guild site at BioWare And Moderator at IEEAIS
Webrings AI Scripting Ring for Infinity And Aurora Engine Games, DARK SIDE OF
BALDURS GATE, Icewind Dale II Webring, La guilde des Balduriens, Mike's
Baldur's Gate Cheaters ring, Neverwinter Nights Webring, Neverwinter Webring,
Planescape: Torment Ring, The Infinity Support Team, The Neverwinter Guilds
Webring, The Shadows of Amn Gamers Webring, Webring Baldur's Gate 2, Baldur's
Clan 2002, InfinityScripters Webring

Minsc says "I am voting for John Kerry since he saved that hamster from
drowning. He can't be all bad if he loves a hamster."

Jaheira says "I am voting for Ralph Nader since he is for saving the
environment."

Cernd says " I like Nader but a vote for him is just thrown away and it is a
vote for Bush so I am voting for John Kerry because he is a better man for the
environment than Bush."

Edwin Says "George Bush invaded a nation and lied about his reasons so I like
him and I am Voting for George Bush."

Korgan Says "Yea Bush likes to kick butt and doesn't need a logical reason to
do it so I am voting for him as well."

Anomen Says "John Kerry won three purple hearts, a silver star and a bronze
star in combat so I will vote for John Kerry but George Bush hid in the
national guard."

Keldorn Says "I agree John Kerry is a war Hero and saved lives George Bush is a
war Zero."

Aerie Says "I will vote for Ralph Nader because he will keep the corporations
from pulling fast ones."

Viconia Says "I won't vote for any of them they are all worthless males. But I
will write in Hillary Clinton for president."

Mazzy Says "I wish John McCain had beat Bush in the last primary in the last
election since he is smarter than Bush and a better leader. Come to think of
it Minsc is smarter than Bush."

Jan Says "I will vote for Ralph Nader since he will keep pesticides off the
turnips."
Anonymous
August 31, 2004 5:19:22 PM

>It will also enable a number of cheats, such as giving all thieves the
>abilities of assasins no matter what kit they actually have.

Hmm I guess you enjoyed using my 50th level rule pack then didn't you?

>Graeme Dice
>--
>"Uh...had a slight weapons malfunction. But, uh, everything's
>perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here...
>now...thank you. How are you?"
>-- Han Solo

You forgot the rest of that Han Solo quotation when he shoots the console and
says "Boring conversation anyway." It seems you need to be reminded of that
since you make "Boring conversation anyway" all the time.

[...]

August 31, 2004 10:18:42 PM

On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 23:07:23 GMT, "bryan K"
<webmaster13nospam@cableone.net> wrote:

>I finally finished BGII for the first time. I played on the medium
>difficulty setting, so there were plenty of challenges along the way.
>
>However, all game long I was looking forward to starting anew with some of
>the same characters on a more challenging difficulty level. I spent a lot
>of time creating the perfect characters, and I've gotten quite
>attached....especially to my mage, cleric, and theif.
>
>Is there any way to start anew and continute building these characters who
>have reached their max potential? Or would I have to purchase Neverwinter
>Nights or the BGII expansion to do that?
>
>Bryan K

You could always export them and then import them into a new game (set
to the challenge you want)

HJ
Anonymous
September 1, 2004 5:10:03 AM

MPrilla wrote:

>>It will also enable a number of cheats, such as giving all thieves the
>>abilities of assasins no matter what kit they actually have.
>

> Hmm I guess you enjoyed using my 50th level rule pack then didn't you?

I never installed it. I never even downloaded it. I told you this, and
then you banned me from your groups.

--
Maybe he (Leonardo DiCaprio) was strapped onto the front of the Executor
in ROTJ. I can

"MPrilla" <mprilla@aol.com> wrote in message
> >I finally finished BGII for the first time. I played on the medium
> >difficulty setting, so there were plenty of challenges along the way.
> >
> >However, all game long I was looking forward to starting anew with some
of
> >the same characters on a more challenging difficulty level. I spent a
lot
> >of time creating the perfect characters, and I've gotten quite
> >attached....especially to my mage, cleric, and theif.
> >
> >Is there any way to start anew and continute building these characters
who
> >have reached their max potential?
>
> Download and use my 50th level rules pack for TOB.
>
> That will break the exerince cap.

Thanks. I've downloaded it and installed it...now, I just have to wait for
the weekend before I can play again:)

> Or would I have to purchase Neverwinter
> >Nights or the BGII expansion to do that?
>
> NWN will not accept your BG 2 character I know it says in BG 2 that you
can
> export to NWN's but you can't. They changed their minds and in any event
NWN's
> has a lower experince cap and it is third edition rules anyway. If you
don't
> have TOB then get it TOB adds a lot to BG 2 and you will enjoy it.

I've been thinking about both NWN and TOB for some time now. I generally
like to finish a game (or wear it out) before I'll go buy an expansion pack.
As far as NWN goes, it looks like a very intriguing game. It's too bad I
see that message once per hour of actual game time.
Anonymous
September 1, 2004 2:04:26 PM

>Thanks. I've downloaded it and installed it...now, I just have to wait for
>the weekend before I can play again:)

You will enjoy it.

>> Or would I have to purchase Neverwinter
>> >Nights or the BGII expansion to do that?
>>
>> NWN will not accept your BG 2 character I know it says in BG 2 that you
>can
>> export to NWN's but you can't. They changed their minds and in any event
>NWN's
>> has a lower experince cap and it is third edition rules anyway. If you
>don't
>> have TOB then get it TOB adds a lot to BG 2 and you will enjoy it.
>
>I've been thinking about both NWN and TOB for some time now. I generally
>like to finish a game (or wear it out) before I'll go buy an expansion pack.

Ah actually there are major advanatages to installing TOB before you get to it.
for one you can get more abilities and items and you can do watcher keep in
the SOA portion and it does patch buggs as well by having TOB installed so I
would get it and install it ASAP.

>As far as NWN goes, it looks like a very intriguing game. It's too bad I
>see that message once per hour of actual game time.

It has its good points though. Even so NWN's is not the same as BG 2. Its a
great game and we make scripts and files for it but its not BG 2 at all.

[...]

September 1, 2004 2:05:33 PM

>I never installed it. I never even downloaded it. I told you this, and
>then you banned me from your groups.

You were banned for cause and you lie so much no one belives you. You
downloaded and installed it and you have stated you join my groups in disquise
to get my files.

>--
>Maybe he (Leonardo DiCaprio) was strapped onto the front of the Executor
>in ROTJ. I can
>just see him sitting there with his arms wide, screaming as the Executor
>crashes into the DS2. "I'm the king of the world!" *Splat*

Mike Group Owner InfinityScripters, InfinityScripters2, AuroraScripters,
AuroraModers, BWScript, Guild site at BioWare And Moderator at IEEAIS
Webrings AI Scripting Ring for Infinity And Aurora Engine Games, DARK SIDE OF
BALDURS GATE, Icewind Dale II Webring, La guilde des Balduriens, Mike's
Baldur's Gate Cheaters ring, Neverwinter Nights Webring, Neverwinter Webring,
Planescape: Torment Ring, The Infinity Support Team, The Neverwinter Guilds
Webring, The Shadows of Amn Gamers Webring, Webring Baldur's Gate 2, Baldur's
Clan 2002, InfinityScripters Webring

Minsc says "I am voting for John Kerry since he saved that hamster from
drowning. He can't be all bad if he loves a hamster."

Jaheira says "I am voting for Ralph Nader since he is for saving the
environment."

Cernd says " I like Nader but a vote for him is just thrown away and it is a
vote for Bush so I am voting for John Kerry because he is a better man for the
environment than Bush."

Edwin Says "George Bush invaded a nation and lied about his reasons so I like
him and I am Voting for George Bush."

Korgan Says "Yea Bush likes to kick butt and doesn't need a logical reason to
do it so I am voting for him as well."

Anomen Says "John Kerry won three purple hearts, a silver star and a bronze
star in combat so I will vote for John Kerry but George Bush hid in the
national guard."

Keldorn Says "I agree John Kerry is a war Hero and saved lives George Bush is a
war Zero."

Aerie Says "I will vote for Ralph Nader because he will keep the corporations
from pulling fast ones."

Viconia Says "I won't vote for any of them they are all worthless males. But I
will write in Hillary Clinton for president."

Mazzy Says "I wish John McCain had beat Bush in the last primary in the last
election since he is smarter than Bush and a better leader. Come to think of
it Minsc is smarter than Bush."

Jan Says "I will vote for Ralph Nader since he will keep pesticides off the
turnips."
Anonymous
September 1, 2004 7:55:49 PM

"bryan K" <webmaster13nospam@cableone.net> wrote in

>> Download and use my 50th level rules pack for TOB.
>>
>> That will break the exerince cap.
>
> Thanks. I've downloaded it and installed it...now, I just have to wait
> for the weekend before I can play again:)

How did you get on Bryan...is it any good?
Anonymous
September 2, 2004 7:50:39 AM

"Dean Jarratt" <d.jarratt@spamless.ukonline.co.uk> wrote in message
> "bryan K" <webmaster13nospam@cableone.net> wrote in
>
> >> Download and use my 50th level rules pack for TOB.
> >>
> >> That will break the exerince cap.
> >
> > Thanks. I've downloaded it and installed it...now, I just have to wait
> > for the weekend before I can play again:)
>
> How did you get on Bryan...is it any good?

I had the opportunity to play for about an hour earlier this evening, and I
have to say that I am enjoying the aspect of having my characters advance a
bit more. I wasn't able to delve too deep, though, but it seems as if I was
given extra proficiency slots upon character creation...I created two new
characters while keeping four of my older ones. I jacked the difficulty
level up as high as it would go, and I was able to clear Chapter One without
a challenge.

Since there was no readme file to be found with the download, I have to
wonder if the change did more for my game than just removing the XP cap.
It's no biggie if it did do more, as I was about to shelf the game anyway.
At any rate, I'm sure MPrilla will respond:)

Anonymous
September 2, 2004 8:16:31 AM

MPrilla wrote:
>>I never installed it. I never even downloaded it. I told you this, and
>>then you banned me from your groups.
>

> You were banned for cause and you lie so much no one belives you. You
> downloaded and installed it and you have stated you join my groups in disquise
> to get my files.

I've never stated that you liar.

Graeme Dice
--
Maybe he (Leonardo DiCaprio) was strapped onto the front of the Executor
in ROTJ. I can
just see him sitting there with his arms wide, screaming as the Executor
crashes into the DS2. "I'm the king of the world!" *Splat*
Anonymous
September 2, 2004 10:46:11 PM

>How did you get on Bryan...is it any good?

He loves it and it is great of course. You know that perfectly well you join
my groups to download and use my stuff yourself.

[...]

September 2, 2004 10:54:09 PM

>I had the opportunity to play for about an hour earlier this evening, and I
>have to say that I am enjoying the aspect of having my characters advance a
>bit more. I wasn't able to delve too deep, though, but it seems as if I was
>given extra proficiency slots upon character creation...I created two new
>characters while keeping four of my older ones. I jacked the difficulty
>level up as high as it would go, and I was able to clear Chapter One without
>a challenge.

I am glad you are enjoying it.

>Since there was no readme file to be found with the download, I have to
>wonder if the change did more for my game than just removing the XP cap.

It dekitifies the kits because it was developed for script testing. So I could
at the same time make a full party of 6 a pladin, a ranger/cleric, a
fighter/druid, a fighter/mage/thief, a monk and a bard and test all kits and
classes at the same time to test out my scripts performace. All kits are
rolled into the parent class so all fighters have all fighter kits all theives
all thieving kits. The reason is of course to make script testing quicker.
But people liked it just to play the game so I made it available for that.

>It's no biggie if it did do more, as I was about to shelf the game anyway.
>At any rate, I'm sure MPrilla will respond:)

Its not for everyone but it does make the game more interesting and I did
originally develop it for script testing. I am well aware that it has no
readme. No other rule pack has one either. Of course no other rule pack
dekitifies the kits. By the way one of the great benifits of my rule pack is
if you play say a fighter/mage/thief you have the abilities of all the fighter
and thief kits and without it you cannot have any kit abilites in any multi
class character at all so yes it does much more than just bust the cap but
along with busting just the cap you may as well have fun.

[...]

September 2, 2004 10:55:09 PM

>I've never stated that you liar.
>
>Graeme Dice

Yes you have probably several times. So why even lie about it. You join my
groups in disquise so do a lot of people that dis me here. That means I got
things they want and I have skillz.

[...]

September 3, 2004 10:22:34 AM

Just use the XP-Cap remover from Ease Of Use (
http://www.weidu.org/ease.html)

Easely installed and uninstalled. Plus it contains many other nice
features. Unlike the remover you're using now.
Anonymous
September 3, 2004 5:53:16 PM

>Just use the XP-Cap remover from Ease Of Use (
>http://www.weidu.org/ease.html)
>
>Easely installed and uninstalled. Plus it contains many other nice
>features. Unlike the remover you're using now.

Whatever your cheating mod is suposidly better than mine? Get real. And by
the way I have increased capacity containers which include stackable items
available at my groups that stack more items than the ease of use pack and also
increase the capacity of all the bags of holding, all the gem bags, all the
potion cases, all the scroll cases and the ammo belt the ease of use pack isn't
anywhere near complete but my increased capacity containers mod is.

Mike Group Owner InfinityScripters, InfinityScripters2, AuroraScripters,
AuroraModers, BWScript, Guild site at BioWare And Moderator at IEEAIS
Webrings AI Scripting Ring for Infinity And Aurora Engine Games, DARK SIDE OF
BALDURS GATE, Icewind Dale II Webring, La guilde des Balduriens, Mike's
Baldur's Gate Cheaters ring, Neverwinter Nights Webring, Neverwinter Webring,
Planescape: Torment Ring, The Infinity Support Team, The Neverwinter Guilds
Webring, The Shadows of Amn Gamers Webring, Webring Baldur's Gate 2, Baldur's
Clan 2002, InfinityScripters Webring

KING HENRY V
We would have all such offenders so cut off: and we give express charge, that
in our marches through the country, there be nothing compelled from the
villages, nothing taken but paid for, none of the French upbraided or abused in
disdainful language; for when lenity and cruelty play for a kingdom, the
gentler gamester is the soonest winner.

HENRY V Act 3 Scene 6 William Shakespeare

BATES
Ay, or more than we should seek after; for we know enough, if we know we are
the kings subjects: if his cause be wrong, our obedience to the king wipes the
crime of it out of us

WILLIAMS
But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make,
when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join
together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place;' some
swearing, some crying for a surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind
them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left. I am
afeard there are few die well that die in a battle; for how can they charitably
dispose of any thing, when blood is their argument? Now, if these men do not
die well, it will be a black matter for the king that led them to it; whom to
disobey were against all proportion of subjection.

HENRY V Act 4 Scene 1 William Shakespeare
Anonymous
September 4, 2004 10:46:26 AM

MPrilla wrote:
>>Just use the XP-Cap remover from Ease Of Use (
>>http://www.weidu.org/ease.html)
>>
>>Easely installed and uninstalled. Plus it contains many other nice
>>features. Unlike the remover you're using now.
>

> Whatever your cheating mod is suposidly better than mine? Get real.

Yes, since it doesn't screw up the rest of the game, as other people
have already pointed out your rule pack does.

> And by
> the way I have increased capacity containers which include stackable items
> available at my groups that stack more items than the ease of use pack

More than 9999?

> and also
> increase the capacity of all the bags of holding, all the gem bags, all the
> potion cases, all the scroll cases and the ammo belt the ease of use pack isn't
> anywhere near complete but my increased capacity containers mod is.

What, so that they have the maximum, just like what the ease of use pack
does?

Graeme Dice
--
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from
magic."

>Yes, since it doesn't screw up the rest of the game, as other people
>have already pointed out your rule pack does.

No those people LIED and you are repeating a LIE. My rulepack is better far
better and you know it you use it after all.

>> And by
>> the way I have increased capacity containers which include stackable items
>> available at my groups that stack more items than the ease of use pack
>
>More than 9999?

For the containers yes for the items no but I do increase the capacity on more
items you can't read more items means more items a-hole not more capacity the
ease of use pack didn't do all the items you idiot. and the ease of use pack
didn't take the weight off all the items it increased the stacking of you MORON
that means you can't stack them high because they will weigh a ton you freaking
jerk. But mine are well done and better done and do more items and take the
damn weight off you IDIOT.

> > and also
>> increase the capacity of all the bags of holding, all the gem bags, all the
>> potion cases, all the scroll cases and the ammo belt the ease of use pack
>isn't
>> anywhere near complete but my increased capacity containers mod is.
>
>What, so that they have the maximum, just like what the ease of use pack
>does?

Yea all containers in my pack are increased because I am a reasponsible modder
and I do it right the ease of use pack is all screwed up and did it wrong.

>Graeme Dice
>--
>"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from
>magic."
>-- Arthur C. Clarke

Mike Group Owner InfinityScripters, InfinityScripters2, AuroraScripters,
AuroraModers, BWScript, Guild site at BioWare And Moderator at IEEAIS
Webrings AI Scripting Ring for Infinity And Aurora Engine Games, DARK SIDE OF
BALDURS GATE, Icewind Dale II Webring, La guilde des Balduriens, Mike's
Baldur's Gate Cheaters ring, Neverwinter Nights Webring, Neverwinter Webring,
Planescape: Torment Ring, The Infinity Support Team, The Neverwinter Guilds
Webring, The Shadows of Amn Gamers Webring, Webring Baldur's Gate 2, Baldur's
Clan 2002, InfinityScripters Webring

KING HENRY V
We would have all such offenders so cut off: and we give express charge, that
in our marches through the country, there be nothing compelled from the
villages, nothing taken but paid for, none of the French upbraided or abused in
disdainful language; for when lenity and cruelty play for a kingdom, the
gentler gamester is the soonest winner.

HENRY V Act 3 Scene 6 William Shakespeare

BATES
Ay, or more than we should seek after; for we know enough, if we know we are
the kings subjects: if his cause be wrong, our obedience to the king wipes the
crime of it out of us

WILLIAMS
But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make,
when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join
together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place;' some
swearing, some crying for a surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind
them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left. I am
afeard there are few die well that die in a battle; for how can they charitably
dispose of any thing, when blood is their argument? Now, if these men do not
die well, it will be a black matter for the king that led them to it; whom to
disobey were against all proportion of subjection.

HENRY V Act 4 Scene 1 William Shakespeare
Anonymous
September 4, 2004 5:58:11 PM

mprilla@aol.com (MPrilla) wrote in message news:<20040903095316.20025.00002149@mb-m25.aol.com>...
> >Just use the XP-Cap remover from Ease Of Use (
> >http://www.weidu.org/ease.html)
> >
> >Easely installed and uninstalled. Plus it contains many other nice
> >features. Unlike the remover you're using now.
>
> Whatever your cheating mod is suposidly better than mine? Get real. And by
> the way I have increased capacity containers which include stackable items
> available at my groups that stack more items than the ease of use pack and also
> increase the capacity of all the bags of holding, all the gem bags, all the
> potion cases, all the scroll cases and the ammo belt the ease of use pack isn't
> anywhere near complete but my increased capacity containers mod is.

PRO's of Ease of Use

Easely installed/uninstalled
Compatible with 99% of all other mods
Has over 30 components that you can install seperatly or everything.

CON's
Uhm...none!

Your rulepack:
PRO's
Beats me. Probably none

CON's:
C/P into the override folder, thus overwriting other files.
No uninstall unless you want to backup your override folder completely
Not compatible with other mods

I'd say the choice is clear. Use WeiDU based mods. Not non-WeiDU. If
you would create a WeiDU installer for your rulepack, it might even be
usefull.
Anonymous
September 4, 2004 7:06:09 PM

MPrilla wrote:
>>Yes, since it doesn't screw up the rest of the game, as other people
>>have already pointed out your rule pack does.
>

> No those people LIED and you are repeating a LIE. My rulepack is better far
> better and you know it you use it after all.
>

>>> And by
>>>the way I have increased capacity containers which include stackable items
>>>available at my groups that stack more items than the ease of use pack
>>
>>More than 9999?
>

> For the containers yes for the items no but I do increase the capacity on more
> items you can't read more items means more items a-hole not more capacity the
> ease of use pack didn't do all the items you idiot. and the ease of use pack
> didn't take the weight off all the items it increased the stacking of you MORON
> that means you can't stack them high because they will weigh a ton you freaking
> jerk. But mine are well done and better done and do more items and take the
> damn weight off you IDIOT.

Ahhh, so that's another cheat that your rulepack does. It gets rid of
the weight that the items would normally have.

>>What, so that they have the maximum, just like what the ease of use pack
>>does?
>

> Yea all containers in my pack are increased because I am a reasponsible modder
> and I do it right the ease of use pack is all screwed up and did it wrong.

Prove it. List the item ID numbers of the containers that you did
properly and the fixpack didn't.

Graeme Dice
--
"Politicians should read science fiction, not westerns and detective
stories."

>Ahhh, so that's another cheat that your rulepack does. It gets rid of
>the weight that the items would normally have.

Listen a-hole learn to read. 1 we are not talking about my rulepack you MORON.
we are talking about my increased capacity containers and increased stackable
items. That is a cheat I never said it wasn't but it is also not part of my
50th level rules you complete and total MORON. God you are so stupid.

>>>What, so that they have the maximum, just like what the ease of use pack
>>>does?
>>

>> Yea all containers in my pack are increased because I am a reasponsible
>modder
>> and I do it right the ease of use pack is all screwed up and did it wrong.
>

>Prove it. List the item ID numbers of the containers that you did
>properly and the fixpack didn't.

Listen MORON the ease of use pack only did one Goddamned bag of holding I did
all the containers you MORON. Download it and see you IDIOT. Prove it? Its
right there at my website for all to download you a-hole. And they didn't
increase the stacking for all stackable items I did and they stacked items
without reducing the weight meaning you can't stack them high I took out the
weight so you can actually stack them. YOU ARE AN A-HOLE.

>Graeme Dice
>--
>"Politicians should read science fiction, not westerns and detective
>stories."
>-- Arthur C Clarke

Mike Group Owner InfinityScripters, InfinityScripters2, AuroraScripters,
AuroraModers, BWScript, Guild site at BioWare And Moderator at IEEAIS
Webrings AI Scripting Ring for Infinity And Aurora Engine Games, DARK SIDE OF
BALDURS GATE, Icewind Dale II Webring, La guilde des Balduriens, Mike's
Baldur's Gate Cheaters ring, Neverwinter Nights Webring, Neverwinter Webring,
Planescape: Torment Ring, The Infinity Support Team, The Neverwinter Guilds
Webring, The Shadows of Amn Gamers Webring, Webring Baldur's Gate 2, Baldur's
Clan 2002, InfinityScripters Webring

KING HENRY V
We would have all such offenders so cut off: and we give express charge, that
in our marches through the country, there be nothing compelled from the
villages, nothing taken but paid for, none of the French upbraided or abused in
disdainful language; for when lenity and cruelty play for a kingdom, the
gentler gamester is the soonest winner.

HENRY V Act 3 Scene 6 William Shakespeare

BATES
Ay, or more than we should seek after; for we know enough, if we know we are
the kings subjects: if his cause be wrong, our obedience to the king wipes the
crime of it out of us

WILLIAMS
But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make,
when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join
together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place;' some
swearing, some crying for a surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind
them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left. I am
afeard there are few die well that die in a battle; for how can they charitably
dispose of any thing, when blood is their argument? Now, if these men do not
die well, it will be a black matter for the king that led them to it; whom to
disobey were against all proportion of subjection.

HENRY V Act 4 Scene 1 William Shakespeare
September 5, 2004 1:15:08 AM

On 4 Sep 2004 13:58:11 -0700, m.meerten2@chello.nl (Shodan) wrote:

>PRO's of Ease of Use
>
>Easely installed/uninstalled
>Compatible with 99% of all other mods
>Has over 30 components that you can install seperatly or everything.
>
>CON's
>Uhm...none!
>
>Your rulepack:
>PRO's
>Beats me. Probably none
>
>CON's:
>C/P into the override folder, thus overwriting other files.
>No uninstall unless you want to backup your override folder completely
>Not compatible with other mods
>

>I'd say the choice is clear. Use WeiDU based mods. Not non-WeiDU. If
>you would create a WeiDU installer for your rulepack, it might even be
>usefull.

The rulepack would still be as useless.

HJ
Anonymous
September 5, 2004 1:49:38 AM

>PRO's of Ease of Use
>
>Easely installed/uninstalled
>Compatible with 99% of all other mods
>Has over 30 components that you can install seperatly or everything.
>
>CON's
>Uhm...none!
>
>Your rulepack:
>PRO's
>Beats me. Probably none

Hey a-hole we are talking about my increased capacity containers and stackable
items not my rulepack so you are WRONG again. In any event my rulepack is the
best rulepack and my increased capacity containers and stackable items are the
best as well.

>CON's:
>C/P into the override folder, thus overwriting other files.
>No uninstall unless you want to backup your override folder completely
>Not compatible with other mods

Yes mine containers and stackable items are compatable with all mods since I
only do it for the games existing items you TARD.

>I'd say the choice is clear. Use WeiDU based mods. Not non-WeiDU. If
>you would create a WeiDU installer for your rulepack, it might even be
>usefull.

First off the topic has shifted you IDIOT we are not talking about my excelent
and must have rulepacks. We are talking about my increased capacity containers
and stackable items try to learn to read you TARD. And mine are better and
more complete than the ease of use pack that is a fact you TARD.
Anonymous
September 5, 2004 3:42:24 AM

MPrilla wrote:

>>Ahhh, so that's another cheat that your rulepack does. It gets rid of
>>the weight that the items would normally have.
>

> Listen a-hole learn to read. 1 we are not talking about my rulepack you MORON.
> we are talking about my increased capacity containers and increased stackable
> items. That is a cheat I never said it wasn't but it is also not part of my
> 50th level rules you complete and total MORON. God you are so stupid.

Make up your mind. First you say that these changes aren't part of the
rulepack, then you tell us that they _are_ included within the rulepack.
You like to contradict yourself a lot.

>>Prove it. List the item ID numbers of the containers that you did
>>properly and the fixpack didn't.
>

> Listen MORON the ease of use pack only did one Goddamned bag of holding I did
> all the containers you MORON. Download it and see you IDIOT. Prove it? Its
> right there at my website for all to download you a-hole. And they didn't
> increase the stacking for all stackable items I did and they stacked items
> without reducing the weight meaning you can't stack them high I took out the
> weight so you can actually stack them. YOU ARE AN A-HOLE.

Taking out the weight of stackable items is a blatant cheat.

Graeme Dice
--
Newsgroup:rec.humor.funny
From: larrym@imsi.com (Larry Martell)
Actual listing in the TV section of the Marin (CA) Independent-Journal:
Movie "The Wizard of Oz": Transported to a surreal landscape, a young
girl kills the first woman she meets, then teams up
with three complete strangers to kill again.
September 5, 2004 4:49:16 AM

"Graeme Dice" <grdice@sasktel.net.NOSPAM> wrote in message
> Taking out the weight of stackable items is a blatant cheat.

Total imbalance, Jaheira would be pissed ;-)
Anonymous
September 5, 2004 4:49:17 AM

>Total imbalance, Jaheira would be pissed ;-)

Listen MORON if you are making a mod to stack all the stackables sky high you
must make them weigh nothing otherwise you can't stack them sky high. If you
think otherwise then you are a drooling babbling village Idiot.
September 5, 2004 6:05:34 AM

> Listen MORON if you are making a mod to stack all the stackables sky high
you
> must make them weigh nothing otherwise you can't stack them sky high. If
you
> think otherwise then you are a drooling babbling village Idiot.

Total imbalance, Jaheira would be pissed ;-) Kind of like cheating the
original game's intention that you can't stack them "sky high".

PM
Anonymous
September 5, 2004 6:45:41 AM

HomerJ <Homer@Homer.com> wrote in message news:<27ckj0dv8epuin5mmhlpvcs3dfetlta24q@4ax.com>...
> On 4 Sep 2004 13:58:11 -0700, m.meerten2@chello.nl (Shodan) wrote:
>

> >PRO's of Ease of Use
> >
> >Easely installed/uninstalled
> >Compatible with 99% of all other mods
> >Has over 30 components that you can install seperatly or everything.
> >
> >CON's
> >Uhm...none!
> >
> >Your rulepack:
> >PRO's
> >Beats me. Probably none
> >
> >CON's:
> >C/P into the override folder, thus overwriting other files.
> >No uninstall unless you want to backup your override folder completely
> >Not compatible with other mods
> >

> >I'd say the choice is clear. Use WeiDU based mods. Not non-WeiDU. If
> >you would create a WeiDU installer for your rulepack, it might even be
> >usefull.
>
> The rulepack would still be as useless.
>
> HJ

Whoops! You're right, my bad :-D
Anonymous
September 5, 2004 6:50:48 AM

mprilla@aol.com (MPrilla) wrote in message news:<20040904174938.19078.00000309@mb-m29.aol.com>...
> >PRO's of Ease of Use
> >
> >Easely installed/uninstalled
> >Compatible with 99% of all other mods
> >Has over 30 components that you can install seperatly or everything.
> >
> >CON's
> >Uhm...none!
> >
> >Your rulepack:
> >PRO's
> >Beats me. Probably none
>
> Hey a-hole we are talking about my increased capacity containers and stackable
> items not my rulepack so you are WRONG again. In any event my rulepack is the
> best rulepack and my increased capacity containers and stackable items are the
> best as well.

Since the Ease of Use does everything your 'rulepack' does and it does
it 100 times better/safer then yours, i am right.

> >CON's:
> >C/P into the override folder, thus overwriting other files.
> >No uninstall unless you want to backup your override folder completely
> >Not compatible with other mods
>
> Yes mine containers and stackable items are compatable with all mods since I
> only do it for the games existing items you TARD.

So does EoU.

> >I'd say the choice is clear. Use WeiDU based mods. Not non-WeiDU. If
> >you would create a WeiDU installer for your rulepack, it might even be
> >usefull.
> >

> First off the topic has shifted you IDIOT we are not talking about my excelent and must have rulepacks.
Well, you were the one who started crying about your stuff being
better the EoU. Naturally I oposed. And I stated that the topic
started was better off using the XP-Cap remover from EoU since it *is*
compatible with 99% of all other mods. Which means YOU shifted the
topic to ahem..try to insult me.

> We are talking about my increased capacity containers
> and stackable items try to learn to read you TARD. And mine are better and
> more complete than the ease of use pack that is a fact you TARD.

No, we were talking about a Xp-Cap Remover. You offered yours, I
offered a better and safer one. Do you even READ the messages you
post?
September 5, 2004 3:40:50 PM

"Shodan" <m.meerten2@chello.nl> wrote in message
> mprilla@aol.com (MPrilla) wrote in message
>> >PRO's of Ease of Use
>> >
>> >Easely installed/uninstalled
>> >Compatible with 99% of all other mods
>> >Has over 30 components that you can install seperatly or everything.
>> >
>> >CON's
>> >Uhm...none!
>> >
>> >Your rulepack:
>> >PRO's
>> >Beats me. Probably none
>>
>> Hey a-hole we are talking about my increased capacity containers and
>> stackable
>> items not my rulepack so you are WRONG again. In any event my rulepack
>> is the
>> best rulepack and my increased capacity containers and stackable items
>> are the
>> best as well.
>>
> Since the Ease of Use does everything your 'rulepack' does and it does
> it 100 times better/safer then yours, i am right.
>

>> >CON's:
>> >C/P into the override folder, thus overwriting other files.
>> >No uninstall unless you want to backup your override folder completely
>> >Not compatible with other mods
>>
>> Yes mine containers and stackable items are compatable with all mods
>> since I
>> only do it for the games existing items you TARD.
>>
> So does EoU.
>>

>> >I'd say the choice is clear. Use WeiDU based mods. Not non-WeiDU. If
>> >you would create a WeiDU installer for your rulepack, it might even be
>> >usefull.
>> >

>> First off the topic has shifted you IDIOT we are not talking about my
>> excelent and must have rulepacks.
> Well, you were the one who started crying about your stuff being
> better the EoU. Naturally I oposed. And I stated that the topic
> started was better off using the XP-Cap remover from EoU since it *is*
> compatible with 99% of all other mods. Which means YOU shifted the
> topic to ahem..try to insult me.
>

>> We are talking about my increased capacity containers
>> and stackable items try to learn to read you TARD. And mine are better
>> and
>> more complete than the ease of use pack that is a fact you TARD.
>
> No, we were talking about a Xp-Cap Remover. You offered yours, I
> offered a better and safer one. Do you even READ the messages you
> post?

If you were him would you want to read the posts? If he read them he might
realize what a jerk he is. I used to think his ranting was funny, in small
doses. Now with his IDIOT's and TARD's all over the place I guess it's time
to block him out. Should have been a cleric. I'm sure they must have some
kind of Protection from Mprilla spell.

chuck
Anonymous
September 5, 2004 5:40:16 PM

>Whoops! You're right, my bad :-D

Listen flamer the ease of use pack is all screwed up. It doesn't stack all the
stackable nor remove the weight for them and it doesn't increase the capacity
for all the containers in the game.

Further it only works for one game BG 2. I have a version of stackables and/or
containers for all 5 of the infinity engine games. Increasing the stacking for
all 5 games and increasing the capacity for the 3 games that have containers.
So I have been far more useful that the stupid outdate and poorly done ease of
use pack. Get off it MORON I did it better and for all the games.

See for yourself right here.

http://hometown.aol.com/mprilla/myhomepage/profile.html

[...]

September 5, 2004 5:47:42 PM

>If you were him would you want to read the posts? If he read them he might
>realize what a jerk he is. I used to think his ranting was funny, in small
>doses. Now with his IDIOT's and TARD's all over the place I guess it's time
>to block him out. Should have been a cleric. I'm sure they must have some
>kind of Protection from Mprilla spell.
>
>chuck

Listen chuck wagon that guy is just a flamer and a stalker of me he does that
all over the net. My stackables and containers are more complete than the ease
of use pack and my rules pack is better as well. Further they are two sepate
downloads and that guy should know that if he is going to dis me. He can't dis
me if he doesn't know what he is talking about. Now go here and see for
yourself.

[...]

September 9, 2004 3:44:48 PM

> >If you were him would you want to read the posts? If he read them he
> >might
>>realize what a jerk he is. I used to think his ranting was funny, in
>>small
>>doses. Now with his IDIOT's and TARD's all over the place I guess it's
>>time
>>to block him out. Should have been a cleric. I'm sure they must have
>>some
>>kind of Protection from Mprilla spell.
>>
>>chuck
>
> Listen chuck wagon that guy is just a flamer and a stalker of me he does
> that
> all over the net. My stackables and containers are more complete than the
> ease
> of use pack and my rules pack is better as well. Further they are two
> sepate
> downloads and that guy should know that if he is going to dis me. He
> can't dis
> me if he doesn't know what he is talking about. Now go here and see for
> yourself.

Oh no, he's seen me! Where's that infinity stacked Spell of Invisibility.
Anonymous
September 9, 2004 6:32:45 PM

Chuck schrieb:

> Oh no, he's seen me! Where's that infinity stacked Spell of Invisibility.

Well, your fault. Probably you used his scripting advice and therefor
attacked him while invisible.
Martin

--
Jan says: "I vote for Dean as King of the Scripters, because his script
doesn't make me attack a group of beholders when I'm trying to sneak by."

Bob in a.g.b-g
!