Sign in with
Your question

Speaker help

Last response: in Components
September 29, 2011 2:48:08 AM

I recently bought Eagle arion ET-AR506-BK speakers. I got home and hook them up to find out the subwoofer does not work. I then went to search online for help and could not find a working website for the company. After much frustration, I've decided to return them and get a different set of speakers (preferably from a brand with a website and support network).

My question is, what are some of the most bang for my buck speakers to buy for ~$60-$80?

any help would be appreciated.

More about : speaker

September 29, 2011 4:14:00 AM

Honestly i would buy some Cerwin Vega D9's if you can find them on craigslist. My friend got lucky from craigslist and got some d9's for 100$. They have an insane signal to noise ratio at like 123db or something. Honestly though it depends on what you need the speakers for because the D9's weigh about 72 pounds a speaker. If you need some computer speakers do you want ones that have a built in reciever or ones that require a reciever?
m
l
September 29, 2011 5:32:09 AM

I want something simple, so a built in receiver probably. They're mostly just going to be used for blu-ray,video games, and listening to music. I still want something respectable though
m
l
September 29, 2011 12:56:54 PM

I personally am a fan of logitech, I own 2 z5500's and they sound flawless on blurays, games, and music.
m
l
!