changing hard drive in toshiba satellite sp10-304 laptop

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
June 24, 2005 9:40:59 AM

i have bought a new hard drive for my toshiba satellite sp10-304
laptop, can someone tell me were the hard drive is in the laptop so i
can change it as it doesnt tell you in the instruction booklet
thanks
jimmy
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
June 24, 2005 5:52:07 PM

thanks for the website but my laptop isnt in it
thanks
jimmy
June 24, 2005 6:34:19 PM

clydebank@gmail.com wrote:
: i have bought a new hard drive for my toshiba satellite sp10-304
: laptop, can someone tell me were the hard drive is in the laptop so i
: can change it as it doesnt tell you in the instruction booklet

Go to www.Toshiba.com and find all the documentation for the
computer. Perhaps one of the docs lists this kind of technical info.

Andrew
--
----> Portland, Oregon, USA <----
a b D Laptop

You may want to look through the different Toshiba hard drive replacement
instructions at this site
http://www.cmsproducts.com/notebook_drive_removal.htm

<clydebank@gmail.com> wrote in message
i have bought a new hard drive for my toshiba satellite sp10-304
laptop, can someone tell me were the hard drive is in the laptop so i
can change it as it doesnt tell you in the instruction booklet
thanks
jimmy
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
June 25, 2005 9:47:15 AM

On 24 Jun 2005 13:52:07 -0700, clydebank@gmail.com wrote:

:>thanks for the website but my laptop isnt in it
:>thanks
:>jimmy

If that is the same design as the American P15 series then it's a piece of
cake. Flip it upside down. Remove the one screw just past the end of the
DVD drive. This should allow you to slide the DVD drive out. At that point
you should be able to see the hard drive staring you in the face. I think
you can handle it from there. :-)

Good luck,
me/2
!