ds question

i played the metroid demo today on the ds.
man the graphics look good.but i really had a hard time
looking around with the touch screen.it seemed kinda jerks
not smooth AT ALL.is this because it was the display model
at target or is this common.i tried with my finger and the stylist.
finger was useless..
just would like some feed back because im thinking of getting one..

"Nite Shift" <niteshift29c@cox.net> wrote in

> at target or is this common.i tried with my finger and the stylist.
> finger was useless..

Stylus is definitely better than finger. No problems controlling from
here, though I wish I could dial up the sensitivity a little (maybe the
final version will allow it).

Geo
--
George Mealer
geo*AT*snarksoft*DOT*com

"Alright, it's Saturday night...I have no date, a two-liter bottle
of Shasta, and my all-Rush mix tape. Let's rock!" -- Philip J. Fry

Inferno

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"Nite Shift" <niteshift29c@cox.net> schreef in bericht
>i played the metroid demo today on the ds.
> man the graphics look good.but i really had a hard time
> looking around with the touch screen.it seemed kinda jerks
> not smooth AT ALL.is this because it was the display model
> at target or is this common.i tried with my finger and the stylist.
> finger was useless..
> just would like some feed back because im thinking of getting one..

I suppose this was because of the showmodel, because I haven't had any
problems controlling metroid with the touchscreen here.

David

I think the included wriststrap pointy thing works best for anything that
requires smooth movement. I ain't gotta PDA, so the stylus is a lot of
trouble for me. The stylus is best for point and click stuff, however.