unable to display any microsoft web page

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
June 25, 2005 10:38:47 AM

Hi, I just started up my XP laptop onto the internet and I am connected
no problem but I cannot display any microsoft web pages of any kind,
update - hotmail - msn.co.uk

I just get the page cannot be displayed

I've check settings such as automatically detect setting as suggested
on this page but still no use.

all other web pages are fine, just not microsoft.

Can anyone help me please.

thanks

Rgds
Mike
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
June 25, 2005 4:44:27 PM

miketurner201@hotmail.com wrote:
>I just get the page cannot be displayed

Check your hosts file, maybe you have a browser highjacker.
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
June 25, 2005 6:39:47 PM

miketurner201@hotmail.com wrote:

> Hi, I just started up my XP laptop onto the internet and I am connected
> no problem but I cannot display any microsoft web pages of any kind,
> update - hotmail - msn.co.uk
>
> I just get the page cannot be displayed
>
> I've check settings such as automatically detect setting as suggested
> on this page but still no use.
>
> all other web pages are fine, just not microsoft.
>
> Can anyone help me please.
>
> thanks
>
> Rgds
> Mike