* OS: Windows XP SP3, Vista or Windows 7
* CPU: Intel Pentium IV at 2.4 GHz or Equivalent AMD (2.8 GHz for Vista)
* RAM: 512 MB (XP) / 1 GB (Vista)
* HDD: 7 GB free disk space
* Graphics: 128 MB Graphics Memory with shader 3
* Sound Card: DirectX 9 Compatible
* DirectX: Version 9.0c
Supported Graphics Cards:
nVidia GeForce 6600 / ATI Radeon x1300 or better
Sorry, does this mean that I need one of the two cards listed above. If not what does it mean? Thanks
Yes you can play that game with decent settings.Your processor is strong and so is your RAM.Only weak area would be your graphics card but you don't need much to run that game.I think it might even be possible to play it on higher settings.
Those cards that they listed are for minimum or reccomend settings.Their also letting you know what cards are officaly supported by the game.It does not matter if oyu have those cards or not the game will still work properly even if you don't.