In the Bayou level on the Urbz (DS), is there any place to take a
shower? I can't find it if there is, and my character won't talk to
anyone else when she needs a shower. Help!

elaine

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2003

It's actually right near the toilet on the right hand side. It's kind
of hard to tell where it is, but just stand near or around there and you
should see the arrow.