Question to Asrock Z77 extreme 4 motherboard?

Hello,

just installed my new gaming rig:
i5 3570k
hd 7870 sapphire OC
asrock z77 extreme 4
8gb 1600 corsair low profile ram
550 watt tx corsair
ssd 128gb samsung 830series
wd 500gb 7200rpm

And my question is, I had two cables to connect to audio. HD audio and AC97 or something. I connected HD Audio, and sound is working perfect. But the problem is i have installed from the driver CD of the motherboard, realtek sound driver, and some THX true sound. Do i need both?
And the main question here is, i dont have any sound effects to choose in realtek and its not that good sound for me, please help!!! thank you!
6 answers Last reply
More about question asrock extreme motherboard
  1. santino5 said:
    And the main question here is, i dont have any sound effects to choose in realtek and its not that good sound for me, please help!!! thank you!

That's not even a question. Not sure what your asking, please elaborate.
  2. The question is, where are the sound effects, in realtek (Powerful, Rock etc.) I had them in my last PC build, with another motherboard and no problem. Now i wanna put powerful but there are no sound effects to choose and I need them. Sorry for my bad english Im from Croatia.
  3. Solved
  4. santino5 said:
    The question is, where are the sound effects, in realtek (Powerful, Rock etc.) I had them in my last PC build, with another motherboard and no problem. Now i wanna put powerful but there are no sound effects to choose and I need them. Sorry for my bad english Im from Croatia.
  5. Santino how did you solve it? I've the same problem with the same motherboard
  6. Hello, the problem was that i had automatically installed 2 audio programs realtek and one more that has been installed automatically via mobo drivers or windows installation I cant remember. But what you need to do is find that second program and delete it. I can see the equalizer tab in my realtek driver. Hope it helped!!
Ask a new question

Read More

ASrock HD Motherboards