DS launch in UK date? Or import anywhere?

Last response: in Video Games
December 28, 2004 11:49:16 AM

Hi

When is the DS to be launched in UK?

Or are there anywhere in UK selling import models? In the South preferably?

Many thanks

More about : launch date import

Anonymous
December 28, 2004 4:52:02 PM

I don't know about importers but the release date is just still Q1 2005

Darren

"SmartMobileZone" <unlocking@REMOVEsmartmobilezone.net> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> When is the DS to be launched in UK?
>
> Or are there anywhere in UK selling import models? In the South
> preferably?
>
> Many thanks

December 28, 2004 5:50:01 PM

"SmartMobileZone" <unlocking@REMOVEsmartmobilezone.net> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> When is the DS to be launched in UK?

According to Special Reserve both the DS and PSP are being launched in March
in the UK.
December 30, 2004 11:50:08 PM

Hi, I just came back from the states and toys r us had a delivery of the DS
I bought 4 of them and they are cool, They cost $149 and the games there
only cost $30 each

!