DS launch in UK date? Or import anywhere?

Hi

When is the DS to be launched in UK?

Or are there anywhere in UK selling import models? In the South preferably?

Many thanks
3 answers Last reply
More about launch date import anywhere

    I don't know about importers but the release date is just still Q1 2005

    Darren

    "SmartMobileZone" <unlocking@REMOVEsmartmobilezone.net> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > When is the DS to be launched in UK?
    >
    > Or are there anywhere in UK selling import models? In the South
    > preferably?
    >
    > Many thanks

    "SmartMobileZone" <unlocking@REMOVEsmartmobilezone.net> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > When is the DS to be launched in UK?

    According to Special Reserve both the DS and PSP are being launched in March
    in the UK.

    Hi, I just came back from the states and toys r us had a delivery of the DS
    I bought 4 of them and they are cool, They cost $149 and the games there
    only cost $30 each

    "SmartMobileZone" <unlocking@REMOVEsmartmobilezone.net> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > When is the DS to be launched in UK?
    >
    > Or are there anywhere in UK selling import models? In the South
    > preferably?
    >
    > Many thanks

Console Gaming Gameboy Nintendo Video Games