Solved

I cant for the life of me find the part number Rampage IV Extreme

So i need to fill out this form in order for me to get a replacement for my defective asus rampage IV extreme mobo. I checked the link that is supposed to tell me where to find it but the sticker with the serial number doesnt have anything but a bar code and the serial number. I checked on the motherboard and found KCC-RMM-MSQRAMPAGE4E but it doesnt say anything about that being a part number.
Is the part number the same as the model number? I tried looking for the model number as well as a part number but all i came up with was the above mentioned number or what have you, as well as E6797 on my manual which i believe is the version of the manual, it came with some extra inserts for my motherboard so the manual is a bit outdated. Downloaded the latest version of the manual which i used the find feature to look for a part number which turned up with nothing and when i looked up model number it just says Rampage IV Extreme.

Can anyone confirm if any of the numbers i found are the part number, and can someone tell me if the part number that the form is asking for is the model number?

- Thanks
3 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about life find part number rampage extreme
  1. Best answer
    Do you still have the original box the mobo came in? If so, the label may yield a clue. Otherwise, use the model number.

Good luck!
  2. I was able to resolve this issue, thanks so much for your post and time COLGeek.
  3. Best answer selected by themadhatta.
Ask a new question

Read More

Motherboards Asus Rampage