Sign in with
Your question
Solved

I cant for the life of me find the part number Rampage IV Extreme

Last response: in Motherboards
June 23, 2012 12:39:11 AM

So i need to fill out this form in order for me to get a replacement for my defective asus rampage IV extreme mobo. I checked the link that is supposed to tell me where to find it but the sticker with the serial number doesnt have anything but a bar code and the serial number. I checked on the motherboard and found KCC-RMM-MSQRAMPAGE4E but it doesnt say anything about that being a part number.
Is the part number the same as the model number? I tried looking for the model number as well as a part number but all i came up with was the above mentioned number or what have you, as well as E6797 on my manual which i believe is the version of the manual, it came with some extra inserts for my motherboard so the manual is a bit outdated. Downloaded the latest version of the manual which i used the find feature to look for a part number which turned up with nothing and when i looked up model number it just says Rampage IV Extreme.

Can anyone confirm if any of the numbers i found are the part number, and can someone tell me if the part number that the form is asking for is the model number?

- Thanks

Best solution

a c 226 V Motherboard
a b Ĉ ASUS
June 23, 2012 2:31:33 AM

Do you still have the original box the mobo came in? If so, the label may yield a clue. Otherwise, use the model number.

Good luck!
August 8, 2012 7:45:55 AM

I was able to resolve this issue, thanks so much for your post and time COLGeek.
m
l
August 8, 2012 7:46:06 AM

Best answer selected by themadhatta.
m
l
!