Help Guys..Is this a good deal or is the MB out of date or inferior?

trumes

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2011
I have spend ages researching specs for a good server and luckily enough people on here have steered me away from buying a complete shed! thanks again.

I realised that you "obviously" get what you pay for and wanted to know your thoughts on this i7. Is it a good deal or am I missing something?

http://www.aria.co.uk/Systems/Home+and+Office/Business+PCs/Centurion+Precision+Business+PC+?productId=45409

Thanks again all. I really appreciate this as money is tight right now and i need to make sure I am spending my last pennies wisely.

Steve

This is a nice machine for someone needing some solid processor performance. Right now this isn’t a good gaming computer. The processor in this build is the Intel® Core™ i7-2600 which is one of the more powerful of the 2nd generation Intel Core processors. While this processor isn’t designed to be overclocked you will still find that you have some great all around performance from it. The big draw back on this system is the graphics. The system is using the Intel HD 2000 Graphics so while you could play some games at limited settings you want to count on this being a high end gaming system. If you are looking for a good gaming system adding a video card to this would take you a long way to that end.

Christian Wood
Intel Enthusiast Team