Viconia romance

I think this is my 4th time through the game, my PC is a half elf skald.

I'm trying to do the Viconia romance, since I have done Jeheira and
Aerie already (pun intended). But she's not talking to me, the
viconiaromance variable is set to 1, it means it's active, right? What
is the console command to make her start her script?

Thanks in advance.

"Nan Wang" <nwang@panix.com> wrote in message
> I think this is my 4th time through the game, my PC is a half elf skald.
>
> I'm trying to do the Viconia romance, since I have done Jeheira and
> Aerie already (pun intended). But she's not talking to me, the
> viconiaromance variable is set to 1, it means it's active, right?

Yes.
Sometimes however in my games Viconia will take some time before
the first lovetalk. Of course, if you're well into the game...

>What is the console command to make her start her script?

Sorry, I don't know, but maybe this bump will prompt someone
who does know to give an answer.

Where could they all be?

"kevin" <completely@invalid.com> wrote in message

> "Nan Wang" <nwang@panix.com> wrote in message
> > I think this is my 4th time through the game, my PC is a half elf skald.
> >
> > I'm trying to do the Viconia romance, since I have done Jeheira and
> > Aerie already (pun intended). But she's not talking to me, the
> > viconiaromance variable is set to 1, it means it's active, right?
>
> Yes.
> Sometimes however in my games Viconia will take some time before
> the first lovetalk. Of course, if you're well into the game...

It had resolved itself, she started talking to me after I went to Spellhold,
however this time around I've been skipping most of the subquests and
put them off until chapter 6, so it wasn't that long in game time. Also I
had Jeheira in my party too, but I booted her eventually, maybe that
was it? Although I seem to recall in a prior game they will lovetalk
even in the same party.