  • Internet Service Providers
Last response: in Network Providers
Anonymous
June 1, 2005 2:18:19 AM

I purchased an ATT GC83, but have had not success in finding a way to unlock
the device for use on Cingular. Any help?

More about : att gc83 data card unlockable

Anonymous
June 1, 2005 2:18:20 AM

I don't know if this will work, but there is a firmware upgrade on Sony
Ericsson's website for the GC83 for Cingular customers only. Perhaps
that would set up your card for Cingular. The firmware version that I
am running on the GC83 for Cingular is R4B9.